CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Got bored easily.
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Moncton, New Brunswick, CanadaApril 4, 2013
Pros: good wage, supportive in your life, hours are there if you want them
Cons: last minute, standing, got bored easily, schedules always coming out later than expected, had a hard time getting hold of someone sometimes
I've worked for crossmark for the last two months, then suddenly I'm not on the schedule for the next 2 weeks and the past 2 weeks. I have quit and did not like how unorganized the company seems to be. It is hard to work without a direct supervisor in your area. My closet manager was in Ontairo. However, working with the people (consumers) in my area and letting them take a treat with them was rewarding.

April 7, 2013

I hated working for this nasty company....for exactly the same problems you mentioned, I'm in BC, Supervisor was a couple thousand miles away, never responded, when she did, she was rude and antagoizing. We deserve far better

Good company
National Operations Manager - Canada (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 22, 2012
Pros: ability to work from home, great team to work with
Cons: very little work life balance
Each day is different. I have the flexibility to work for home and their head office - in both Mississauga and Dallas. This is a fast paced division with high demands with short deadlines. I oversee a team of over 600 field reps with 11 direct reports. I love the people I work with. They are so passionate and dedicated. The hardest part of my role is having 600 people make a very tight deadline. It is very rewarding for an A type personality.
Aug
Marketing Research and Data Collection (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 2, 2012
Pros: flexable hours, management, co-workers, work life balance
Cons: no room to move up. all employees are part time
I have had a great experience working with Crossmark and its staff. Everyone has been more than hospitable my entire time with them. Unfortunately it is only a part time position throughout the entire company and I need a more stable atmosphere for my family. It was the perfect job at the time, while I was still in school. The flexible hours but stiff deadlines really worked well my my schedule but it is time to fine something full-time.
I really enjoy this job ! I get to interact with people all day long .
Event specialist (Current Employee), Cornwall, ONJuly 25, 2012
Pros: good salary
Cons: standing
My day at work is pretty straight forward, I engage in conversation with many consumers about products and experience they might have with the products. I have learned how to multitask when promoting more then one product at a time, keeping my self from being overwhelmed. managment in both the store and the company i work for are both great. My co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with, I have not had any problems with them. The hardest part of my job would be standing the entire time. The most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction with consumers.
data collection
no (Former Employee), cambridgeMay 20, 2012
Cons: no pay raise
worst company to work for they promise 20 hrs but you need to work faster then fast. I ended up getting 6 hrs a week which didnt cover the cost of gas , internet etc... waste of time.
le travail
Commis à l'inventaire (Current Employee), RimouskiDecember 24, 2014
Le travail est simple et vous pouvez vous permettre de fixer vos propres jours de travail .
Votre propre emploi du temps du moment que le travail soit fait.
La superviseur st extraordinaire et aide toujours les employés en cas de besoin.
Les voyages sont les aspects les plus difficiles à mon avis, mais aussi cela te permet de connaitre d'autres villes.
L'aspect positif est que les gérants des magasins sont fantastiques
agréable
Préposée aux dégustations (Current Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 2, 2014
Pros: tranquillité
Cons: seul
Pas du tout stressant, inviter les clients a goûter a la dégustation, vendre le produit, conclure la vente.

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more