CROSSMARK

CROSSMARK Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great part time opportunities.
Retail Merchandising (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 23, 2015
Great place to work if you are a morning person. Basic planograms, that are easy to do.Very flexible. Company was very helpful during onboarding process.
Fun with A Smile
Product Demonstrator (Current Employee), Harlingen, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: good working conditions & great staff
Cons: no cons to me at all.
I love working at Crossmark. I get to work with great staff. I demo different kinds of food, products, DVDs, Hand Lotion, Perfumes. I only do this on the weekends cause my kids are grown & need to stay active. I get to talk about the different products so that customers that come into Sam's Club will get to taste or try this product to see if they would like to buy it.
Crossmark
EVENT SPECIALIST TEAM LEAD (Former Employee), Owensboro, KYJanuary 22, 2015
a typical day at work is I arrive and greet customers with new products to try from time to time products will vary between food and general merchandise. Management was helpful and energetic. he job was low stress impact and nice work environment. the most enjoyable part was the interactions with customers.
Flexible schedules
Merchandiser - Retail Representative (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Stocked shelves for retail customers and provided customer service for consumers.
Was once a great place to work, now, not so much.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: in house cafeteria
Cons: management, culture, workplace apathy
Worked there for nearly 12 years, was a great place to work at for the first several years. I was considered an asset and treated as such. The last few years, management changed, employees went from being assets to being costs. My department was outscourced which in my mind was a horrible mistake. I applied for several jobs within the company, wasn't even given the time of day. I left behind several good friends, lots of good people who deserve better. I still have good friends who work for CROSSMARK, and I hope they fare better than I did.
Fun place to work
COOK (Former Employee), Holland, MIJanuary 20, 2015
Got to see different people every day and got to learn about the different products
Awsome
Event Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: the pay
Cons: the hours
Great company. So grateful for the friends and the experiences that I had, the opportunity to work for such a wonderful group of people is amazing.
great place to work
Director Retail Operations (Current Employee), Plano, TxJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: work environment
Cons: advancement
great place to work with great people.
Great working environment
Great campus
Diverse programs
Great meeting spaces
Training programs
Advanced technology in use in building and in field
An energetic environment allowing one to work towards peak performance.
Pet Nutrition Consultant (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: working independently.
Cons: no cons.
I love my job. Every day I meet new people and learn new information. I engage with customers and educate them about their pet's dietary requirements and particular issues regarding their pet.
I work well with my managers and associates in order to maintain an amicable environment.
The most difficult part of my job is solving pet issues and the most enjoyable task is solving them to the customer's satisfaction.
different
Customer Service/Sales (Current Employee), Muskegon, MIJanuary 12, 2015
it was very different but i loved it friendly people great food different things to sample
Crossmark
Merchandiser (Current Employee), TexasJanuary 12, 2015
great company ! Some management is poor on helping resolve issues related to work.Quick to drop you off your assignment and work hours very everyweek never set amount of hours
Productive and Fun place to work
Business Analyst - Retail/Sales (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 12, 2015
Productive and Fun place to work, flexible and challenging
Part-time job - flexible hours
Data Collection Associate (Current Employee), New JerseyJanuary 9, 2015
Individual work, no co-workers. A lot of travel. There are not new things to learn.
Great people to work with
Lead/Acting Supervisor (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: liked people i worked with
Cons: lack of following rules by manager
Was chosen by District Manager to represent our region to attend Sam's Club Fall Managers Meeting in Kansas A typical day get there early set up carts, merchandise carts prep food for demo ladies. Review reports set up for next day. If a special event was coming up soon, check with Sam's Management to see what needed to be done on our end. Love my co workers, always treated me with respect, we had fun but also work was done. Making sure everyone was following food safety checked occasionally to see if they knew the 5 foodborne illnesses, very important. Loved the members, many regulars, fund getting to know them
Great place to work for college students!
Event Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Smith, ArkansasJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, great pay, and enjoyable working environment.
Cons: part time job
A typical day at Crossmark consists of preparing food samples for all Sam's club members. Understanding different key points about different products and marketing those points to each customer. I enjoyed my coworkers and the environment that I worked in, everyone was always helpful and had a willingness to work as a team. The hardest part of the job would be handling multiple customers at once. When this happens you have to speak very fast and sometimes it gets distracting. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to learn about different products and seeing the customer's reactions.
I Love My Job
Retail Sales Representitive (Current Employee), Ohio, MichiganJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: work from home, weekends off, great hours, awesome supervisors
I work on a dedicated team and work from home. I visit stores and check distribution. We interact with store department heads and managers. I work the schedule I create with company goals and objectives in mind. I get all the hours I need and enjoy the freedom. My Supervisor is awesome along with the employees I have got to meet. This would be a great job for anyone if they needed a flexible schedule.
Self rewarding
Retail merchandising (Former Employee), Lexington KentuckyJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: set your own hours
Cons: limited hours to produce quality resuilts
The job itself was rewarding due to the fact you could assist customers with questions of best product or location. Employees of the stores also were a great asset for gaining alliance to better accomplish my job responsibilities and project due dates.
nothing special
Data Collection/Inventory Associate (Current Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: work alone without manager.
Cons: you spend much on gas, they want you to have little time in the stores, little pay
as a independent rep they will have you driving around on your own dime essentially to do small tasks in walmarts. they expect you to be in and out which confirms lack of pay. if you work for multiple companies and have the same store location scheduling you could do this to make it work out. otherwise it is a big waste of time and gas.

-$10.15 hr for about 15 hours a week even though you're scheduled for 30-40.
Crossmark is a good place to work if and only if you are trying to earn gas money.
Field Intelligence (Former Employee), GeorgiaDecember 31, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: lack of hours
The job posting said that you would receive 20 hours weekly but that is not true. You only work enough hours to fill your gas tank up. The one day of hands on training does not prepare you for the job your required to do.
very fun hands on job
sales (Former Employee), Toledo, OhDecember 30, 2014
the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the smile on people faces after trying my samples and making a sale.

About CROSSMARK

Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are – Read more