As a member of the CROSSMARK Retail Team you will perform resets and general merchandising in a variety of stores in an assigned geographic area. Resets consist of reading plan-o-grams (schematics, diagrams) and pulling products off the shelf and re-shelving in an organized fashion. General merchandising consists of checking inventory, meeting with store managers, providing customer service, checking expiration dates, and making sure the proper products are on the shelves to increase sales.
Must be available Monday -- Friday, between the hours of 6:00AM -- 5:00PM, but other times possible as well. 21 to 25 hours per week.
Candidate expected to complete the following tasks:
- Maintain 100% authorized distribution of all required products in assigned territory
- Cut-in and introduce new items
- Maintain store shelf standards and inventory, including rotation of products
- Supply and place point of sale materials
- Implement shelf plan-o-grams
- Communicate effectively with store personnel
- Lift 35 lbs. to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Merchandising experience
- Reset experience a plus
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently
- Flexible schedule
- Access to reliable transportation
- Daily access to a computer that is connected to the internet
- Basic computer skills
- Daily access to a digital camera or cell phone that takes clear digital pictures
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay
- Team Atmosphere
- Flexible Hours
- Opportunities for Advancement
If this position would be of interest to you, please click the link below to apply online.
If you are looking to join a World-Class organization with a passion for excellent customer service, we would like to speak with you about...