If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about excellence, skilled at multi-tasking, and are detail oriented we would like to speak with you about joining our team! We are looking for candidates who demonstrate professionalism and are interested in building relationships, challenging themselves to meet established goals, and providing a quality work product.
As a member of the CROSSMARK Data Collection Team you will be responsible for tracking sales by collecting and transmitting data gathered from retail stores using a hand-held scanner, meeting defined standards of work volume, quality, accuracy, completeness, timeliness and delivering customer service.
Hours per week: 6 to 10
Shift: Monday -- Sunday, primarily during daytime business hours
Location: Kanata, Ontario
Candidate will be expected to complete the following tasks:
- Collect and transmit product data from designated retail stores on a daily basis
- Meet standards of work volume, quality, accuracy, cost containment, completeness, and timeliness
- Communicate effectively with management and coworkers
A successful Data Collection Associate will have:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to read, write and have basic math skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently while following directions
- Basic Computer skills
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Must keep driver's license and insurance information current and copies provided in a timely manner.
Please apply directly to this job by clicking on the link below