We are searching for a Telecommunications Infrastructure Design Manager. This position includes the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating design with architects, electrical and mechanical consultants, and contractors.
- Interfacing with clients to ensure compliance and network requirements to meet corporate standards.
- Attending site meetings, performing site visits, and preparing site visit/deficiency reports.
- Preparing specifications and drawings for tender; bid review and contract award.
- Along with the Director of Telecommunications, preparing fee proposals and marketing.
If you have the following qualifications and are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity, we would like to hear from you:
- At least 5 years experience in telecommunications design, including large and small scale projects.
- Demonstrated project management experience, preferably in an engineering or telecommunications related field.
- Experience designing, documenting, and implementing copper/fiber based structured cabling systems.
- Experience designing and documenting Telecom Infrastructure (Telecom Rooms, Cable pathways, Computer rooms and entrance ducts).
- Diploma/Degree in Telecommunications related field or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of EIA/TIA/BICSI standards.
- General knowledge of telecommunications practices with respect to power, cooling and grounding systems.
- Experience with Master Format Divisions 16/17/27 pertaining to telecommunications.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office.
- Progressive AutoCAD and Visio skills.
- English proficiency including verbal, writing and vocabulary.
- RCDD and Manufacturer Cabling System Certifications
- Operational experience with networks and cabling installations
- General knowledge of telephone, data networks and data centres
- Revit experience
- Knowledge of security, surveillance, A/V, nurse call, wandering patient systems
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and vehicle.
Qualified candidates should forward their covering letter and resume by clicking the "apply now" button.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in our organization,
but regret that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Crossey Engineering Ltd. is a multi-disciplined consulting engineering firm that has been in existence since 1963. Our head office is...