We are searching for a Mechanical Designer to prepare design and drawings of mechanical building systems. Your objective will be to assist a project manager with the design and drafting of HVAC, plumbing, drainage, fire protection, sprinkler and other specialty systems that meet CEL standards and the needs of our clients.
If you have the following qualifications and are looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity, we would like to hear from you.
- At least three (3) years' experience in mechanical building systems design including HVAC, plumbing, drainage, fire protection, sprinkler and other specialty systems
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Computer literacy including proficient MS Word, Excel and email skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Ontario Building Code, Ontario Plumbing Code, NFPA 13 & 14, and other relevant codes and standards
- Knowledge of ductwork, pipe sizing, load and pressurization calculations
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
- Relevant post-secondary education
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in our organization, but regret that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 17 months ago