Temporary Contract - Minimum six (6) months with the possibility of an extension
The successful applicant will be responsible to develop program specifications, analyzing end user data needs and developing customer-oriented solutions, which interface with existing applications. The successful individual will also be responsible for all facets of developing applications including the coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- At least three (3) years’ of .NET programming experience
- Experience using: C#, VB.NET, SQL, MS SQL Server, XML, MS Excel and Access, COM and AutoIT.
- Demonstrated experience designing efficient user interface for applications
- Database programming experience.
- Advanced knowledge of entire development processes, including specification, coding and quality assurance.
- Knowledge of CAD or Revit applications would be considered an asset.
- Problem solving and time management
- Experience with data analyzing and design datasets
- Creative, self-motivated, able to work in team environment.
- Completion of post-secondary education in Computer Science
TTC accessible. Minutes from Don Mill Station.
Qualified candidates should apply by sending their resume to the email address indicated.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in our organization, but regret that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.