Location: Markham, Ontario
Reports to: Non Management position
Web Site: http://www.crosscap.com
CrossCap is currently looking for an Intermediate Software Engineer with strong Spring MVC, Struts 2 with Tiles, MyBatis, Java 6 and J2EE skills. The candidate should have minimum of 5 year’s experience. The candidate must have experience working in an innovation and production environment as the successful candidate will be a key individual in engineering a new platform of the CrossCap core solution.
CrossCap is an international marketing strategy management solution provider that designs and markets computer software for retailers. CrossCap is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York and Toronto.
Requirements of this Role:
- Expert knowledge of Spring MVC, Security, REST, Tiles and Struts 2.
- Expert knowledge of JAVA, JDBC, JSPs, Servlets.
- Working knowledge of EJB 2.0 and 3.0, AJAX, MyBatis, JQuery and JSON.
- Development environment knowledge must include Eclipse.
- Application server knowledge must include JBoss.
- Database knowledge must include MySQL. IBM DB2 and Oracle is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic team environment.
- As part of the Engineering team, the candidate will also be required to participate in software architecture and quality assurance aspects of our products.
- A Bachelors degree preferably in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5 years experience of development in J2EE.
- At least 1-2 years experience design and development for large scale business applications.
- An understanding of design patterns and software development frameworks.
Commensurate with experience.
Indeed - 16 months ago