Crop Production Services Employee Review

View all Crop Production Services reviews

I'm looking for a career that will challenge me but still be fun
Assistant Credit Manager (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK4 February 2014
My work day involves reviewing reports, processing credit applications and working with customers to solve issues.

I've learned if you listen and understand the situation, issues can be resolved quickly and to everyone's satisfaction.

When you make a decision make sure you understand the issue first and be prepared to defend it. But do not be so firm as to not consider alternatives.

The most enjoyable part of my day is working with an excellent team and having fun while getting the job done..
Pros
I work with great people and a rewarding job

Other Crop Production Services Employee Reviews

If you are looking to advance within the company look elsewhere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Watrous, SK5 January 2018
I'be been with the company thru 2 mergers and have worked towards increasing my responsibilities. Unfortunately these go unrecognized both with pay and advancement.
truck driver and warehousing (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford BC16 November 2017
Good place to work. Everyday is different.usually go to work and work the whole day without being told what to do because we work as a team and know what is required.The safety videos are from USA and a lot of the videos don,t pertain to what we do because every branch is different.It does get really busy in summer but slows down in winter.My job is driving tender truck hauling fertilizer to farms. But when not driving I am a backup driver for the flatdeck and also work in warehouse.shipping and receiving and serving customers and working on equipment.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Have to work outside regardless of weather

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crop Production Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9