Crop Production Services Employee Review

View all Crop Production Services reviews

Steady job with flexible work life
Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Tipton, IN23 July 2014
Working for Crop Production Services has taught me some valuable lessons in working in a warehouse setting. The 8-4:30 semi-flexible schedule is beneficial as well.
Pros
Competitive pay, excellent benefits
Cons
Being around chemicals harmful to the environment, potentiall breathing these in.

Other Crop Production Services Employee Reviews

truck driver and warehousing (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford BC16 November 2017
Good place to work. Everyday is different.usually go to work and work the whole day without being told what to do because we work as a team and know what is required.The safety videos are from USA and a lot of the videos don,t pertain to what we do because every branch is different.It does get really busy in summer but slows down in winter.My job is driving tender truck hauling fertilizer to farms. But when not driving I am a backup driver for the flatdeck and also work in warehouse.shipping and receiving and serving customers and working on equipment.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Have to work outside regardless of weather
bad and getting worse
Seasonal Worker (Current Employee) –  Saskatchewan15 November 2017
Management is paid bonuses on how much money they don't spend. Things don't get fixed, everything is held together by duct tape and bungee straps. Even though CPS hauls dangerous goods they have the worst trucks on the road. Most trucks have no a/c, no engine break and the smell like mice. They have a fleet of trucks that no other company would drive. The motto is to just get through this year.... they've been been doing that for the last 10 years. All the safety videos that employees are forced to watch are from the US and the rules are totally different. I like working in agriculture, so I put up with this nonsense.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crop Production Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9