Crop Production Services Employee Review

View all Crop Production Services reviews

When their backs are against the wall...
Crop Consultants (Former Employee) –  Western Kentucky15 January 2014
They talked a really fantastic game when they needed help after a competitor came into the Western KY Region and started systematically taking their business. CPS as a whole may be a good company to be with but please watch out in this region. They have plenty of experts and depth for training in their company but do not use it properly. When the competitor came in more than 10 employees left to work with the competitor if that gives you an idea of how well they treat their employees. Be very cautious and get everything in writing before you decide on anything with them. I saw a comparison of CPS being the WalMart of Ag retail...very fair assumption. They grossly under pay their salesman compared to competition and national comparisons. Bottom line is no matter your performance they will use you until they get what they want then no longer need your services.
Pros
Company vehicle
Cons
Too many to list, do your homework

Other Crop Production Services Employee Reviews

If you are looking to advance within the company look elsewhere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Watrous, SK5 January 2018
I'be been with the company thru 2 mergers and have worked towards increasing my responsibilities. Unfortunately these go unrecognized both with pay and advancement.
truck driver and warehousing (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford BC16 November 2017
Good place to work. Everyday is different.usually go to work and work the whole day without being told what to do because we work as a team and know what is required.The safety videos are from USA and a lot of the videos don,t pertain to what we do because every branch is different.It does get really busy in summer but slows down in winter.My job is driving tender truck hauling fertilizer to farms. But when not driving I am a backup driver for the flatdeck and also work in warehouse.shipping and receiving and serving customers and working on equipment.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Have to work outside regardless of weather

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Crop Production Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9