Crop Production Services

Crop Production Services Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great summer job and experience!
Yard Worker (Former Employee), Ponoka, ABMarch 11, 2015
incredibly busy job, but if you can get past having no life outside of work for a few weeks until it slows down its great! lots of overtime hours, turning into awesome pay cheques! worked with awesome people, really enjoyed not just working with coworkers but also customers. Only down side is that it is mostly a spring seasonal job, and had to find something else for the rest of the summer. never know when your last day could be, so the unpredictability of it was not so great, but all in all I wish I could go back to it!
No place to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Calgary ABOctober 1, 2014
Pros: part of agrium
Cons: viterra
Poor senior management, Low pay.
Co workers were good.
Company will be sold within 2 years.
I'm looking for a career that will challenge me but still be fun
Assistant Credit Manager (Current Employee), Regina, SKFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: i work with great people and a rewarding job
My work day involves reviewing reports, processing credit applications and working with customers to solve issues.

I've learned if you listen and understand the situation, issues can be resolved quickly and to everyone's satisfaction.

When you make a decision make sure you understand the issue first and be prepared to defend it. But do not be so firm as to not consider alternatives.

The most enjoyable part of my day is working with an excellent team and having fun while getting the job done..
Good work environment
Shop Hand & Trucking (Former Employee), Warner, ABOctober 11, 2013
I was spring help to get all the farmers seeded
I hauled fertilizer and worked on the equipment there ( floater, semi trucks, ammonia wagon,sprayer, daily operations at the fert plant.

About Crop Production Services

It's no bull that Agrium is a top producer and marketer of fertilizers in theĀ Americas. A leader in the production of nitrogen, – Read more