Crock A Doodle is a fast-paced, creative, and fun environment! Our priority is offering our customers - children and adult alike - a REMARKABLE experience!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Outgoing, friendly, and helpful personality
- Extreme attention to detail and exellent organizational skills
- A postive, self-motivated, 'can-do' attitude
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Summer availability right through to the end of Labor Day weekend
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and practice them with confidence
STUDIO STAFF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing Remarkable customer service. This is key!
- Greeting customers and explaining the "how it works" of our studio
- Operating cash and our studio software
- Instructing customers on the use of studio materials and techniques
- Preparing pottery for customer pick up
- Maintaining clean, organized, and safe work environment
- Preparing and glazing pieces for firing
- Loading and unloading the kilns
If you're interested in joining our studio team and live in the Blue Mountain/Collingwood area, please forward us your resume
Indeed - 30+ days ago
A special place to gather with family and friends to create, laugh, share and grow. Enjoy some creative together-time, transforming...