Our client, is one of British Columbia's largest, premier business law firms. As part of its ongoing growth and development, our client is now seeking to add a motivated, Senior Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant with at least ten to fifteen years of experience, to support its downtown Vancouver team.
- 10-15 years of experience in Litigation (Securities litigation would be considered an asset)
- Completed Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate from a recognized school
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of all litigation procedures including, Supreme Court Civil Rules, Court of Appeal, and Federal Court Rules
- Must be familiar with list of documents, bill of costs, application records, organizing files, BF systems for trials, drafting orders by looking at motion
- Administrative tribunal knowledge would be considered an asset
- Driven, detail oriented, and a team player
- Experience with BCOnline, PPSA, land titles, and builder's liens would be considered an asset
Offering top-of-market compensation and benefits, this is a rare opportunity to work in an integrated, full service law firm, while enjoying the collegiality of a boutique-like environment.
For more information, to apply, or to recommend someone for the role, please contact Shandele at syuen at criticalsearch dot com.
While we thank all those who apply, we will only respond to those who have been short listed due to the high volume of resumes that are received.
Critical Search is a member of The Counsel Network family, Canada’s largest and leading recruitment organization focused exclusively on the legal industry. Critical Search provides highly professional and comprehensive legal support recruitment and related services for companies and law firms in Canada, with permanent offices in Vancouver (BC), Calgary (AB), and Toronto (ON).
Indeed - 9 months ago
Critical Search was created by four impassioned partners looking to fill a gap in the legal support recruitment market. With over 40 years...