Our client, a highly reputable law firm established in 1977, is currently seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant/Paralegal with at least four years of experience based in Kerrisdale.
- Opening and closing files
- Assist on all commercial and residential conveyancing files from beginning to end
- Conduct searches and prepare due diligence letters
- General administrative duties, such as filing, scanning, printing, faxing and emailing documents
- Assist on all corporate files from beginning to end
- Assist in the preparation of wills, power of attorney and probate applications
- Previous experience working with LTO or agents or registration
- Retrieve and sort daily mail
- Manage calendars, billing, invoicing, and a bring-forward system
- Post time and disbursements in PC Law
Offering a competitive salary, this is a great opportunity to further expand your legal administrative skills in a collegial work environment.
To apply, please copy and paste this URL into your internet browser:
While we thank all those who apply, we will only respond to those who have been short listed due to the high volume of resumes that are received.
Critical Search is a member of The Counsel Network family, Canada's largest and leading recruitment organization focused exclusively on the legal industry. Critical Search provides highly professional and comprehensive legal support recruitment and related services for companies and law firms in Canada, with permanent offices in Vancouver (BC), Calgary (AB), and Toronto (ON).
Critical Search was created by four impassioned partners looking to fill a gap in the legal support recruitment market. With over 40 years...