Our client is very well respected Alberta born regional law firm looking for a full-time Litigation Paralegal with a minimum of 5 years of Personal Injury litigation experience to work within their busy Litigation Department . Strong technical, organizational and communication skills are required as well as the ability to maintain a constant professional attitude.
This firm offers competitive salaries, great benefits, matching RRSP plan, fitness reimbursement, in a collegial and friendly environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years’ experience as a Litigation specific Personal Injury law;
- Legal Assistant education and background is preferred,
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office and Outlook along with the capacity to learn other firm-specific software.
- Searchlight experience an asset, however training will be provided if necessary.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure to meet quick deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with and in team situations,
- Must display diplomacy, tact and maintain confidentiality.
- Positive and willing attitude.
This is a great opportunity for a driven candidate who is looking to work in a great environment with great people. Don’t hesitate as this opportunity will not last long. Contact Penny Doyle at Critical Search for more information on this position.