Our client is very well respected Alberta born regional law firm looking for a full-time Litigation Paralegal with a minimum of 5 years of Personal Injury litigation experience to work within their busy Litigation Department . Strong technical, organizational and communication skills are required as well as the ability to maintain a constant professional attitude.
This firm offers competitive salaries, great benefits, matching RRSP plan, fitness reimbursement, in a collegial and friendly environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years’ experience as a Litigation specific Personal Injury law;
- Legal Assistant education and background is preferred,
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office and Outlook along with the capacity to learn other firm-specific software.
- Searchlight experience an asset, however training will be provided if necessary.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure to meet quick deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with and in team situations,
- Must display diplomacy, tact and maintain confidentiality.
- Positive and willing attitude.
This is a great opportunity for a driven candidate who is looking to work in a great environment with great people. Don’t hesitate as this opportunity will not last long. Contact Penny Doyle at Critical Search for more information on this position.
Critical Search provides collaborative pairing of exceptional Legal Support Professionals/Paraprofessionals with Lawyers that share the same...