Our client, a busy boutique litigation law firm, is currently seeking a Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant with at least two years of experience to support their Surrey team.
- Completed Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate from a recognized school
- At least two years' experience supporting a lawyer with litigation and plaintiff personal injury matters
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to be proactive
- Excellent communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to speak Punjabi fluently
- Possess a valid Driver's Licence to complete bank runs
- Previous experience with PC Law is also considered an asset
Offering a competitive salary, this is a great opportunity to work with a cohesive team that values work/life balance and provides career growth.
To apply, please copy and paste this URL into your internet browser:
While we thank all those who apply, we will only respond to those who have been short listed due to the high volume of resumes that are received.
Critical Search is a member of The Counsel Network family, Canada's largest and leading recruitment organization focused exclusively on the legal industry. Critical Search provides highly professional and comprehensive legal support recruitment and related services for companies and law firms in Canada, with permanent offices in Vancouver (BC), Calgary (AB), and Toronto (ON).