Our client, a leading boutique litigation firm specializing in First Nations matters, is currently seeking a Legal Assistant/Office Administrator to support their Vancouver team.
- 2-4 years of experience supporting two lawyers, ideally with some office administrator experience.
- Legal Administrative Assistant education
- A basic understanding of the BC Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Driven, detail oriented, and a team player.
- Experience with PC Law software is considered an asset.
As the Legal Assistant:
- Prepare legal documents,
- Conduct legal filing,
- Prepare books of authorities, affidavits of service, and cover letters to courts and counsel.
As the Office Administrator:
- Create and maintain an internal filling system,
- Scheduling meetings,
- Maintain calendars,
- Make travel arrangements,
- Maintain office supply levels,
- Basic facilities maintenance,
- Manage vendors and service providers,
- Reception duties,
- Data entry for the firm’s financial system.
Offering a compensation and benefits package, this is an excellent opportunity to gain a broad range of experience, further developing your office administrator skills to add to your current legal assistant capabilities.
To apply, please copy and paste this URL into your internet browser:
While we thank all those who apply, we will only respond to those who have been short listed due to the high volume of resumes that are received.
Critical Search is a member of The Counsel Network family, Canada's largest and leading recruitment organization focused exclusively on the legal industry. Critical Search provides highly professional and comprehensive legal support recruitment and related services for companies and law firms in Canada, with permanent offices in Vancouver (BC), Calgary (AB), and Toronto (ON).