A rare opportunity has opened up to continue your career at a very well respected Boutique Family law firm in Calgary. Our client has a very integrity based reputation and they are looking for a full-time Family Law Litigation Assistant to work with 2 Partners .
Strong technical, organizational and communication skills are required as well as the ability to maintain a constant professional attitude.
The ideal candidate will have:
- minimum 5 years’ experience in Family Law
- Legal Assistant education and background is preferred,
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office and Outlook along with the capacity to learn other firm-specific software.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure to meet quick deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with and in team situations,
- Must display diplomacy, tact and maintain confidentiality.
- Positive and willing attitude.
This is a great opportunity for a driven candidate who is looking to work in a great environment with respectful professional people. Don’t hesitate as this opportunity will not last long. Contact Penny Doyle at Critical Search for more information on this position.