A rare opportunity has opened up to continue your career at a very well respected Boutique Family law firm in Calgary. Our client has a very integrity based reputation and they are looking for a full-time Family Law Litigation Assistant to work with 2 Partners .
Strong technical, organizational and communication skills are required as well as the ability to maintain a constant professional attitude.
The ideal candidate will have:
- minimum 5 years’ experience in Family Law
- Legal Assistant education and background is preferred,
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office and Outlook along with the capacity to learn other firm-specific software.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure to meet quick deadlines
- Must be able to work independently with and in team situations,
- Must display diplomacy, tact and maintain confidentiality.
- Positive and willing attitude.
This is a great opportunity for a driven candidate who is looking to work in a great environment with respectful professional people. Don’t hesitate as this opportunity will not last long. Contact Penny Doyle at Critical Search for more information on this position.
Critical Search provides collaborative pairing of exceptional Legal Support Professionals/Paraprofessionals with Lawyers that share the same...