Find companies:

Critical Mass

Job Work/Life Balance
Job Security/Advancement
Job Culture
5 reviews

About Critical Mass

This agency is ready to help businesses in critical need of online marketing services. Critical Mass is a leading interactive marketing agency with about a half dozen offices in the US, Canada, and Europe. Working with such clients as  Mercedes-Benz USA, Global Hyatt, Montres Rolex, and Procter & Gamble, the agency offers creative design services for – more... corporate branding Web sites and other multimedia campaigns, as well as strategic planning and campaign management services. In addition, Critical Mass provides expertise in e-mail marketing, emerging media, and search engine optimization. The agency is 52%-owned by global advertising services conglomerate Omnicom Group; employees own the remaining 48%. – less

Critical Mass Employer Reviews
Project Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 26, 2012
Experience Architect (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 24, 2013
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 31, 2012
Digital Media Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 16, 2012
Account Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 31, 2011
Critical Mass Salaries

Critical Mass Photos