Market Manager - Personal Services Finance (Vancouver, BC)
Entrepreneurial, Outgoing, Achievement Oriented, Business leader
If this is you, keep reading.
Crelogix is Canada's most business friendly specialty finance company. Since 1974 Crelogix has been creating consumer finance programs that people love by providing its capital, technology, industry expertise and financial know-how to providers of consumer products and services.
Through consultation with our partners, Crelogix creates the lowest cost and most convenient sales finance programs, structured to help our partners attract and retain more customers, close more sales and increase their overall profitability. We are looking for entrepreneurial, achievement oriented business leaders to take our business to the next level.
Create and deliver in concert with your managing director consumer focused sales finance solutions that people will love in these different segments:
· Rehabilitation and Counselling
· Private and Public Career College
· Memberships and Dues
· K-12 Tutorial Services
· Hair Growth and or Laser Treatments and Procedure
· Vision Products and Treatments/Procedures
· Orthopaedic Procedures and Devices
· Fertility Treatments
Leverage your previous experience, expertise, knowledge and industry relationships to negotiate and enter into strategic sales finance relationships with manufactures, distributors, wholesalers, buying groups, franchisors and their retail sales networks while supporting existing and new merchants within your assigned niche market generate more sales via the use of our sales finance programs.
$46,000 salary with on target earnings of $72,000
· Expense reimbursement; vehicle allowance, travel, accommodation and business entertainment in accordance with our policy
· Health benefits including a wellness program for your fitness
· President's club -- an annual all expenses paid trip to a luxury vacation destination if you reach 115% of your annual quota
· Referral bonus for bringing in people you know would be a good fit for our team
· Technology support: home office internet, notebook computer, blackberry
The Success Factors
This job isn't for everyone, and we know that. But if you have these Success Factors, then we know you have a good opportunity to do well with us.
· Ability to make presentations to small groups in-person, by telephone or webinar
· Ability to work independently, from your home office
· Experience in themarket segment is essential
· Five years of business to business sales, marketing or Business development experience
· Proven track record of building a book of business
· Tech savvy and up on the latest social media tools that generate business
· Willingness to travel (throughout Canada if necessary)
· To be able to read and write French and English (Bilingual) is an asset
We are currently recruiting for the following areas: Toronto and London Ontario, Ottawa, Montreal, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg and Vancouver
If you want to join our fantastic team, and believe you have the Success Factor, send in your resume. We want to know how you heard about us so you MUST absolutely quote MM-PS-0000-VAN-ID in the subject line along with the area of interest and segment you are applying for.