District Manager – Power Products
Outgoing, Achievement Oriented, Career Minded
If this is you, keep reading.
Recently included in PROFIT Magazine’s Profit 500 ranking of Canada’s fastest growing companies and established in 1974, we have undergone a leadership and business transformation repositioning us as a fast-growing financier providing over 6,000 businesses across Canada with consumer loan funding, servicing, collections and asset recovery services. We are looking for driven, career minded people to take our business to the next level.
Grow sales in your assigned District by signing up new merchants and help existing merchants generate more business!
Sounds simple? Well it is, because you will be supported by an amazing team:
- Orientation and training in the Vancouver head office
- Sales Coordinators assigned to your line of business, who know your merchants
- Leading edge technology that supplies you with the hardware, software and communication tools you need to get the job done
- A Marketing team that develops effective campaigns with proven lead generation
$46,000 on total target earning up to $72,000
Crelogix is a fantastic place to work, and some of the perks you will get are:
- President’s Club – an annual all expenses paid trip to a luxury vacation destination if you reach 115% of your quota
- Referral bonus for bringing in people you know would be a good fit for our team
- Great benefits including a wellness program for your fitness
- Quarterly team meeting in Vancouver
- Career planning that lets you set your career goals
- Technology support: home office internet, notebook computer, Blackberry
- Expenses covered: vehicle usage allowance, travel, accommodation and business entertainment in accordance with our policy
The Success Factors
This job isn’t for everyone, and we know that. But if you have these Success Factors, then we know you have a good opportunity to do well with us.
- 3 years of business to business sales
- Proven track record of building a book of business
- A degree or diploma would be nice, but if you have proven yourself with experience, then that’s okay too
- Strong oral and written English (and other languages are even better for those of you in communities with non-English speaking customers)
- Ability to make presentations to small groups in-person, by telephone or webinar
- Tech savvy and up on the latest social media tools that generate business
- Willingness to travel (throughout your province if necessary)
- Ability to work independently, from a home office
- To be able to read and write English & French Bilingual is an asset
We are currently recruiting for the following areas:
- Northern Ontario
- Montreal, Quebec
If you want to join our fantastic team, believe you have the Success Factors, send in your resume. We want to know how you heard about us so you MUST absolutely quote AM-0000-PP-ID and the area of interest in the subject line.