Director of Intermediary Finance (Burnaby, BC)
Inspiring Leader, Achievement Oriented
Recently included in PROFIT Magazine's Profit 500 ranking of Canada's fastest growing companies and established in 1974, we have undergone a leadership and business transformation repositioning us as a fast growing financier providing over 6,000 businesses across Canada with consumer loan funding, servicing, collections and asset recovery services.
With an ever more ambitious growth trajectory for the next 5 years the company seeks an experienced Financial Service and Credit Intermediation Industry expert to be responsible for sourcing and developing more business within the Canadian mortgage brokers, equipment lease brokers, accountants, investment bankers, lawyers, financial advisors, financial consultants, investment bankers, payday loan providers, commercial factors, finance companies, or deposit taking institutions with the goal to increase the sales and profits of our partners and thereby Crelogix own growth opportunities throughout Canada.
Working remotely from your home based office. The initial focus of the position will be to develop and implement a winning business plan and gain senior managements approval of the intermediary finance channel and your vision and within 10 months deliver meaningful results for all participating stakeholders. The overall goal is to establish the company as an industry leader, achieving significant, profitable, predictable, scalable annual growth over the next 5 + years.
You will be challenged to conceive and build a meaningful value proposition that leverages Crelogix current relationships, MyCrelogix.com the company's proprietary web based originations platform and other capabilities, resources and relationships of Crelogix. Add numerous additional partners to our network. Expand the distribution of the company's Market Solutions through existing and new channel partnerships. You will in the First 60 days research, plan and conceive a unique value proposition. By the end of your twelfth month you will have executed flawlessly and built a foundation for future growth.
You will furthermore benefit from centralized resources and support teams that provide; Marketing, communications, market analysis, product development and program design. Treasury and Operations team to service and administrate a growing loan portfolio. Human resources, Information technology infrastructure from hardware, software and communication tools to get the job done.
- A competitive Salary and Bonus based compensation package (Base of $73.6K with on target total earnings of $100K)
- Health and medical benefits including a wellness program for your fitness
- Technology support: home office internet, notebook computer, Blackberry
- Reimbursement of all business related expenses: vehicle usage allowance, travel, accommodation and business entertainment in accordance with our policy
- Eligibility for President's Club -- an annual all expenses paid trip to a luxury vacation destination if you or your team members each achieve 115% of their annual targets.
- 5 years of business to business sales
- Deep domain experience in Credit and Financial Services sector
- A degree or diploma would be nice, but if you have proven yourself with experience, then that's okay too
- Strong oral and written English and French.
- Ability to be firm and assertive while also developing a network of relationships
- Set tough goals and work to meet them
- Constantly looks for new and better ways to achieve goals
- Ability to make presentations to small and large groups in-person, by telephone or webinar
- Technology savvy (Microsoft Office Suite, Salesfore.com, Linkedin.com )
- Willingness to travel nationally
- Ability to work independently, from a remote based home office
Reporting directly to the President & Chief Executive Officer, you are a special individual who is motivated by an entrepreneurial environment that rewards and recognizes your personal achievements, contributions and competency with fun, ongoing learning, status, and an above average performance based income.
To express your interest in the opportunity email your introductory letter of application and resume with job reference code IFD-0000-ID