Administrative Associate P/T-Merchant Support (Bilingual) (Burnaby)
Part-time Administrative Associate Sales Coordinator - Merchant Support Department
Outgoing, Driven, Achievement Oriented
If this describes you, then Crelogix could be the right fit for your career.
Established in 1974 as Travelers Acceptance Corporation, and recently renamed Crelogix, we are a leader in partnering with businesses to provide superior financial solutions for growing their sales.
Crelogix fosters an achievement oriented culture that allows our Associates to be rewarded for hard work and persistence.
Merchant Support provides assistance to Crelogix merchants with their customer applications, and ensures they receive a high level of service from us.
Sales Coordinator responsibilities include:
· Answers vendor call and emails
· Tracks status of calls and enters information into Salesforce
· Follows up with vendors on incoming credit applications and resolves deficiencies
Qualifications for all candidates include:
· 2 years general office experience, preferably in customer service and/or credit and/or a Diploma or Certificate in Administration
· Excellent oral and written English and French skills
· Ability to type 40 wpm minim
· Great interpersonal skills with demonstrated negotiation skills
· Comfortable working in a call centre environment
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Strong computer skills
· Demonstrated ability to learn new information quickly
· Candidate must be fluent in both French & English, written and oral
· Candidates must be flexible to work weekends as required
If you want to join our fantastic team, send in your resume.
We want to know how you heard about us so you MUST absolutely quote AASC-0000-ID in the subject line.