Credit Employee Reviews

Legal Issues
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJune 8, 2016
This company was great to work for however, the many legal issues it is facing makes it extremely difficult to execute any business model.
Pros
Great Benefits and people
Cons
Legal Issues
I would of love this position but....
Medical Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 19, 2016
I would of loved to work with Credit Service Company, but there advancement structure was not worthy. What I mean by not worthy is that the managers advised there is an ample opporuntiy for advance. However, they do not advise at the interview that it takes you 18 months to be eligible for a pay increase no matter how ofter you are hitting you goals. The commission structure is set up for your to fail, while others are allowed to succeed.
great
credit solutions (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 1, 2016
helping people repair there credit and financial solutions for companies i love helping people raise there scores and get them business loans to help them advance there business and personal careers .
Review of my Role
Team Performance Manager (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLDFebruary 16, 2016
My Role is to mentor coach and develop 9 staff members to reach their monthly KPIS. Credit Corp's Culture is a great place to be and my co-workers and peers have a fantastic attitude. The hardest part of this role is to manage people, your not just their manager you are there counsellor as well. However this is a role of a manager and as such is always dealt with in a professional manner. I love the parts of my day when I have taught someone something and they then do this themselves and show the team they can do it. It's great seeing someone succeed.
Pros
MASSAGES FREE FRUIT, TEAM OUTINGS MANY MORE
Cons
Long Hours, Long drive, stressful enviroment
Not just a company, family
Collection and Repossession Manager (Former Employee) –  Salida, COOctober 7, 2015
The Credit Company LLC is the best place I have ever worked at. The most amazing team of people work there and make any task enjoyable. Each one of the team members, from the owner and the CEO to the collection agents are willing to train, assist and listen to employees at any time. I learned about collections and repossession procedures, documenting, managing correspondence with different 3rd parties and vendors. The CEO makes sure both employees and customers receive a humane treatment.
Pros
Free lunches, schedule flexibility
Cons
medium-low salary.
A typical days work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTSeptember 16, 2015
Scanning and filing
Posting payments and adjustments
Answering phone
Skip tracing/ mail return
Reviewing legals
Entering new business in system
Account modification
Great company to work for
Customer Relationship Associate (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 9, 2015
It was a fun work place. The job is great and the salary is good. The benefits and incentives were decent. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my colleagues and learning from them.
gained great understanding of credit
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLOctober 30, 2014
My first employment in America. Lets just say it was an experience I won't forget
Good place to work if your in college or dont have a family
Customer Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 16, 2014
Very nice company to work for. Unfortunatley it just doesnt pay the bills. Good people, great company. If you are young, in college, or dont have a family this job would be a great paying job.
Pros
fun, good nice people.
Cons
very hard to move up and advance, not the best paying
Productive and fun at the work place
Customer Care Service Manager (Current Employee) –  DURBANJune 24, 2013
A typical day at work
-checking if all the employees are at work, consulting clients any solving any issues that may rise during the day.
What you learned
- Good communication skills as this helps me emprove the relationship between me and the employees
- This a characteristic i have to use every day, when it come to decision making, supporting employees and meeting required targets
Your co-workers
- We have a good relationship because we all understand our part within the company, and understand its importance.
The hardest part of the job
- Knowing when to stop working because i always do my best so i will not present nothing but but the best
The most enjoyable part of the job
- The relationship i have with our clients and fellow employees when it all said and done that the best part of it all. we work together to successed
Pros
you exposed to alot different working sector
Cons
i work saturday
Good company to work for.
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 16, 2013
The company made the atmosphere very comfortable, and friendly to the employees, whether contract or permanent. The co-workers were pleasing to work with. They tried to make the workplace a fun place to work.
Pros
provided lunch once a week for all the workers.
Cons
not very structured; were continuely making changes to work.
Productive and competitive
Associate Manager - Quality Control. (Current Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 31, 2013
Daily stand up meeting on current task, completed, yet to complete, risks, achievements, learning and setbacks etc.;
preparing project plans, schedules and milestones.
Writing Test Plan, Risk covering Strategy scenarios, Test cases, Testing summary report with results. Preparing project readiness report.
Project Kick off meeting,
Final QA sign off
Pros
friendly environment.
Cons
long hours.
possitief dynamiek
Creditmanagement (Former Employee) –  Eindhoven, NBJanuary 23, 2014
organisatie is heel dynamische. juiste ondersteuning en begeleiding.
naast. eventuele studie begeleiding is er ook veel steun voor schoolopvang voor kids