Credit

Credit Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good place to work if your in college or dont have a family
Customer Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: fun, good nice people.
Cons: very hard to move up and advance, not the best paying
Very nice company to work for. Unfortunatley it just doesnt pay the bills. Good people, great company. If you are young, in college, or dont have a family this job would be a great paying job.
Productive and fun at the work place
Customer Care Service Manager (Current Employee), DURBANJune 24, 2013
Pros: you exposed to alot different working sector
Cons: i work saturday
A typical day at work
-checking if all the employees are at work, consulting clients any solving any issues that may rise during the day.
What you learned
- Good communication skills as this helps me emprove the relationship between me and the employees
- This a characteristic i have to use every day, when it come to decision making, supporting – more... employees and meeting required targets
Your co-workers
- We have a good relationship because we all understand our part within the company, and understand its importance.
The hardest part of the job
- Knowing when to stop working because i always do my best so i will not present nothing but but the best
The most enjoyable part of the job
- The relationship i have with our clients and fellow employees when it all said and done that the best part of it all. we work together to successed – less
Good company to work for.
Billing Clerk (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 16, 2013
Pros: provided lunch once a week for all the workers.
Cons: not very structured; were continuely making changes to work.
The company made the atmosphere very comfortable, and friendly to the employees, whether contract or permanent. The co-workers were pleasing to work with. They tried to make the workplace a fun place to work.
Productive and competitive
Associate Manager - Quality Control. (Current Employee), BangaloreJanuary 31, 2013
Pros: friendly environment.
Cons: long hours.
Daily stand up meeting on current task, completed, yet to complete, risks, achievements, learning and setbacks etc.;
preparing project plans, schedules and milestones.
Writing Test Plan, Risk covering Strategy scenarios, Test cases, Testing summary report with results. Preparing project readiness report.
Project Kick off meeting,
Final QA sign off
possitief dynamiek
Creditmanagement (Former Employee), Eindhoven, NBJanuary 23, 2014
organisatie is heel dynamische. juiste ondersteuning en begeleiding.
naast. eventuele studie begeleiding is er ook veel steun voor schoolopvang voor kids