Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Place
Security Operations Centre Manager (Former Employee), LondonSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: nice place to work in london
Cons: shift work
Managing a team across the globe.
Managing different cultures.
Different times to train people due to staff in other countries
Liasing with Customer/Senior Management.
It is great to work with Credit Suisse.
Senior Analyst (Former Employee), PuneAugust 29, 2013
Pros: security - it is flexible to take a movement whithin the organisation.
Cons: long hours due to errors in team
It was a very good experience to work with Credit Suisse as I learned too much about Stock lending and borrowing within a short period of time.However i have to leave the organosation due to personal reason.
Great working environment
Global Support Analyst (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCAugust 28, 2013
Pros: not micromanaged
Cons: scheduled hours not to my liking
Nice work environment great management staff. They have a great knowledge base that makes your troubleshooting easier.
Career opportunities
Credit Specialist (Mortgage) (Current Employee), Zürich, ZHAugust 25, 2013
Credit Suisse gave/give me the opportunity to improve my skills.
Good Bank for career development
BUSINESS ANALYST (Current Employee), Pune, MHAugust 24, 2013
Pros: good work life balance
Cons: monotonous job
I have been on multiple projects and till now experience has been really good
Great start for a recent college graduate.
Senior Operations Analyst/ Fail Control (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCAugust 19, 2013
A typical day is very fast paced, and highly stressful. It teaches and requires great time management skills.
PM/BA - SDLC lifecycle
Business Analyst Senior/Project Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 16, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: hours and lack of pay raise.
Depends on your group. Can be very juvenile (i.e. cliquish) or sophisticated (i.e. inclusive, nurturing, collaborative). Feels like talking the talk is better rewarded than walking the walk.
N/A
Relationship Associate (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 13, 2013
The team I worked with at Credit Suisse was amazing.
The management was lacking in organization and communication with employees.
Great work life balance, autonomy to chose and work on new technologies
ENO (Current Employee), MumbaiAugust 12, 2013
Pros : work life balance, autonomy, decent pay
Cons : Office politics to a laaarge extent, no employee friendly policies like cab drops ( which is of great need in a city like Mumbai ) , the hr is rude
Quaitative and Challenges
Exempt - Non Officer (HR Service Specialist 2) (Current Employee), Pune, MHAugust 5, 2013
Pros: rewards and appreciations
Cons: growth
from the first day in Credit Suisse every day was a challenging day as we need to be quick in processing. Have got cross trained with other departments like Payroll and Off boarding. Have won lot many rewards for my performances. Have completed 5 main projects and successfully implemented them.
Good company to work for
Trading support - Emerging markets trading (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 4, 2013
Good exposure to exotic products
Work life balance is good
management style is relaxed
coworkers are quite friendly
Intership
Sales and Trading Associate Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 29, 2013
It was an internship. We worked hard spending a lot of hours in the office. The culture was not what I expected.
Good Learning Culture
AML Analyst (Current Employee), One Raffles LinkJuly 22, 2013
Pros: strong team, infinite learning opportunities
Cons: tight timeline
Everyday the team is required to conduct client due diligence review of client population to ensure that the information maintained provides a comprehensive understanding of the client's profile and proposed transactional activity in accordance to local law and regulations and the Bank's policies. The type of checks and processes we performed for each – more... account are similar but the scenarios and background might change the outcome of each case.

From this project, it give me a greater insights into AML. – less
Productive, got to learn more
Legal Exempt Non Officer (Former Employee), Pune, MaharashtraJuly 16, 2013
Learned many important reports and worked on contracts. Managed work in critical days single handed.
Proceed with caution
Team Member (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 11, 2013
long hours, great people, stressful environment.. would recommend to a friend but with reservations
productive supportive office work
Presentation Analyst (Current Employee), London, ENGJuly 10, 2013
Pros: work is easy
Cons: no opportunities for progression
people are friendly and helpful and the work is very easy. I come in at 5pm and give the coordinator a call asking if there is any work. There usually is so I start working on a Word document or Powerpoint presentation. Sometimes this can be creating or formatting charts, organisational charts, timelines, client style presentations. It can involve copying – more... or typing large amount of data, both text and numbers and modifying colours / charts / objects. Completing one request usually takes c.2 hours and then I move on to the next. I learnt how to edit documents and proofread making sure everything is correct. – less
Productive workplace. Many supervisory tools.
VICE-PRESIDENT (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 10, 2013
I enjoyed my time there. It was a friendly atmosphere, conducive to producing quality work. Management was knowledgeable and helpful. You learned a lot from the people and the system that was employed at the time.
Productive and fun workplace
Security Officer (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 9, 2013
I learned a lot about customer service and they have a great management team.
Great work life balance / poor compensation
AML Surveillance and Investigations Officer (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 7, 2013
I've truly enjoyed working at Credit Suisse and I've learned a lot. They offer great benefits and work life balance. The compensation however leaves a lot to be desired.
Great program, great scope
Product Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 3, 2013
Pros: great balance, great facilities, great gym with classes for tough lunchtime workouts.
Cons: remote management for all but about 18 months of my time with the company, tough to advance career.
Lucky enough to be working on an initiative that has really made a difference to the firm globally; tying together so many aspects of security into the infrastructure architecture and delivering to clearly defined milestones and dates. The program is huge with global horizontal scope and vertically touching everyone from the teams who configure the – more... devices to delivery of reports to the executive board. – less

About Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse (USA) is one of the top US investment banks, offering advisory services on mergers and acquisitions, raising capital, – Read more

Credit Suisse Photos