Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Credit Suisse has good work-life balance
Vice President (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 9, 2014
Credit Suisse has a solid reputation and diverse workforce.
Desire to be part of a winning team enviornment
Vice President (Former Employee), NYMarch 7, 2014
Financial Operations lead specialist with a strong working knowledge of the financial industry. Managed day-to-day processing, project management and analyzing business requirements. Focus on process improvements creating operational efficiencies and controlling cost. Grow business through strong customer relationships and new product development. Consistently – more... exceed the year end goals in customer service satisfaction. – less
FUND ADMINISTRATOR
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Summit, NJMarch 3, 2014
Challenging and dynamic work environment, PE fund with intricate waterfall calculations.
Enjoyable place to work but the RTP branch loses the Investment Banking atmosphere
Cash Equity Domestic Sales Support Analyst (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: managers, intelligent co-workers
Cons: compensation
I worked at Credit Suisse for two and a half years. I enjoyed my time here and I had great managers in the two roles that I had. However, this branch (RTP) is considered a 'Center of Excellence', which essentially means they lower the compensation to streamline the business. This isn't a problem, however, as moves into management positions are quite – more... common.

My managers and co-workers were great. The hours can be long, but the work is fulfilling and there is a lot of room for advancement. – less
Good work environment
Production Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: short lunch breaks
Created, designed and edited presentations using latest software,
I learned to work as a team member with management and co workers
The hardest part of the day was when work was slow, I like to keep busy.
The most enjoyable part of my day was near closing time, I like it when I am able to complete all of my work assignments.
Monotonous job
Senior Analyst - Product Control (Current Employee), Pune, MHFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: fast growth
Cons: politics, location
Need good excel & analytical skills to survive.
Growth is fast if you perform well but at the same time just work is not enough.
Location of office in Pune is not good. Infra is not good
Good company to work
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYFebruary 20, 2014
Great culture and good place to work. Great perks for employees and great location.
Productive and Fun workplace
ENO (Exempt Non-Officer) (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: work culture and pay
Cons: long hours
Good work culture and pay package but advancement opportunities are less compared to other organizations.
CPA, CMA with 15 years experience
AVP - Finance (Current Employee), Pune, MHFebruary 18, 2014
CPA, CMA with 15 years financial accounting experience in managing Finance department in diverse industries.
Productive and Gossip with Friends
Lead/ On-Site Coordinator (Current Employee), NYFebruary 17, 2014
I believe on below three points
1. discipline
2. Enjoy your work and do enjoyment with your work
3.Transparent with •your co-workers
Exceptional Company
Associate Risk Analyst, Asset Management Division (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: subsidized lunches, on-site gym, nurse, library
Company continuously strives to create an atmosphere of personal acceleration both career-wise and health. They offer multiple workshops and amenities that enable an employee to continuously learn and challenge themselves to get to the next level in their career.
nice company but still not competitive with pay
AVP Technology Training (Current Employee), New Yorrk, NYFebruary 16, 2014
BV is a nice company to start out with but they will definitely work you harder than the pay they offer.
I've seen people fired just for making too much money, so there is not much stability. This comes from their startup days in which they were paying less for people.
competent Consultant IT
Risk Quality Assurance specialist (Current Employee), WroclawFebruary 15, 2014
Strong team player,creative analyst,very high communicativeness ,problem solver, attended to details,
hard-working and conscientious,good sense of humor.
Ability to communicate Essentials information in a simple and understandable way.
Good place to work if you are in the right team
Associate Vice President (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: great work life balance
Cons: nothing is free, no coffee, water etc.
Management was great and allowed me to work with different departments. Place was fun to work at and learn from as there were a lot of different technologies used by the office.
Excellent Company to work for
Associate - ENO, Global Prime Brokerage (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHFebruary 12, 2014
Amazing culture. It was very supportive and collaborative.
Wish I could stay
Business Analyst - (Contract) (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: work-life balance
Cons: offshoring, it is old
Besides the managers with closed offices, there are very few permanent Credit Suisse employees on my floor. It is a sea of contractors. Despite that, managers make good efforts in team building.

Office environment is pretty relaxed, very few greedy morons (for a bank), and the firm takes compliance very seriously.

If the firm was taking on full time – more... staff, I would be happy to stay. – less
Confusing lack of leadership from immediate supervisor
Vice President (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 4, 2014
Confusing lack of leadership from immediate supervisor; excellent food in the cafeteria; nice gym
Productive and fun workplace
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, competitive salary, healthcare, gym and dry cleaners on site
Credit Suisse was an amazing place to work. They support employee growth and development and were willing to promote from within.

The department I worked in was well organized and shared team oriented goals. Their were no egos; it was just as easy to have a conversation with a Managing Director as it was another Executive Assistant.

Credit Suisse – more... was a great place to work and I would recommend to anyone looking for employment. – less
Productive and good work life balance.
Analyst, Asset Servicing Dividends (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJanuary 29, 2014
Good work life balance. Very political like all finance places are.
Global organisation going through continouos improvement
BusinessTransformation and Change Management Lead (Current Employee), Singapore, S00January 21, 2014
Pros: develop competencies, global exposure
Credit Suisse offer great opportunities for those who are interested being part of a fast growing and chaning organisation. It is a dynamic organisation where you can proactively (and it is expected) approach transformation programme and become involved to build your skills and competencies. Being involved in the development of the organisation offers – more... great incentives in the sense of your profile, being involved in programmes, and building a strong network. – less

About Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse (USA) is one of the top US investment banks, offering advisory services on mergers and acquisitions, raising capital, – Read more

Credit Suisse Photos