Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good
Quantitative Analyst (Former Employee), IndiaApril 9, 2014
Overall good, strong focus on work life balance
Not high pressure environment
VAPS is the first to introduce ERP Solutions for Campus Management
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 5, 2014
VAPS TECHNOSOFT an ISO 9001 Company established and growing Software Development Company based in Bangalore and specialized in Campus Management Software for educational institutions ranging from kinder garden to post Graduation.
VAPS is the first to introduce ERP Solutions for Campus Management providing superior quality software solutions backed by – more... the highest standards of customer satisfaction. VAPS is the first to provide complete end to end IT Solutions to Implement and Integrate Software, Hi -End Technology Infrastructure and Networking Solution. – less
Prodcutive Place
Senior Oracle & ETL Developer, ShS IT (Current Employee), Singapore, S00April 2, 2014
Subject matter expert in Opera DAL and its sub-systems; contributing to the design & delivery of key components
of the CFO IT strategy, working in partnership with our delivery colleagues in London, New York & Singapore
and our offshore vendor delivery team.

- Reviewing and understanding business requirements and functional specification analysis.
- – more... Providing review and subject-matter-expert oversight to technical design documentation.
- Providing review and subject-matter-expert oversight to unit test cases and scenarios.
- Managing the offshore vendor delivery of versioned software components.
- Providing troubleshooting support to large E2E test cycles and user queries.
- Contributing to release notes and user documentation.
- Participation in 3rd line support activities for the global production application suite.
- Acting as a point of technology excellence to other developers. – less
Investment Bank
AVP Financial Accounting and Planning (Former Employee), New YorkApril 2, 2014
A typical day of work at Credit Suisse is handling and resolve issues raised by the client.
Challenging in a good way
Intern, Summer Development Program (Former Employee), Hong Kong, HKIApril 2, 2014
It was an internship program, so I cannot speak for all of them. However, overall experience is challenging yet fun. Plenty brilliant people to work with if you are interested in investing, financial planning and interacting with high net-worth clients.
Constant learning about products and guidelines
Assistant Vice President, Account Executive (Former Employee), Princeton, NJMarch 28, 2014
Taking lots of phone calls and answer many product, pricing, guidelines and website questions. Helping our customers learn how to use our website to make them more efficient. Reviewing and analyzing data to help our traders make our Mortgage products more aggressive.
Client Srevice
Client Service for OTC Derevatives Settlements (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 27, 2014
My work day mostley consist of handling client issues and liase with different desks through out Credit Suisse. Helping resolve client issues with different scenario is teh most fun part about my job.
Work on in house developed system for quarterly confirmation system in Internal Audit Department
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 24, 2014
Enhance system functionalities and resolve any technical issue arise. I had learned user requirement gathering, UAT, and prod deployment. In additional, system/database migration and database administration.

Worked closely with co-workers and builded a great team.

Hardest part of the job was to understand the true needs from the users as they might – more... not had the technical background on system and did not understand why the system process was developed in certain way. However, after system explanation, walkthrough, training, we were able to have user understand the process clearly, thus they can define their requirement for the system clearly.

Most enjoyable part of the job was to able to build a system that really help the users and facilitate their work. – less
Excellent
CIS Analyst (Former Employee), Dublin, DMarch 24, 2014
Pros: all
Cons: non
Excellent place to work, very productive work environment .Nice People and nice culture.
Good work life balance
Director (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 20, 2014
Very poor senior management, no direction. However, the hours are 9-5 and the level of work is not challenging.
excellent management
Analyst in Investment banking process (Former Employee), pune MHMarch 12, 2014
excellent management
Good knowledgeable work
good enviroment
Relaxed environment
Market Risk Analyst (Current Employee), Singapore, S00March 12, 2014
Working environment is nice and my boss is quite easy to be with. Flexible timing to work as long as work is finished on time. not much career progression.
n/A
Technology Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 10, 2014
great place to work. good work life balance. Great work culture.
Easy Going and Productive
PMO Analyst (Current Employee), 11 Madison, Newe York, NYMarch 10, 2014
Good relationsip with Clients and working hours are not very long as compared with other Investment Banks.
Good place to experience and build enterprise software
Application Architect & Lead Developer (Current Employee), NYCMarch 9, 2014
Good place to experience and build enterprise software. Credit SUisse offers a great oppurtunity to work to build IT systems in the area of Investment Banking and Private Banking.
Credit Suisse has good work-life balance
Vice President (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 9, 2014
Credit Suisse has a solid reputation and diverse workforce.
Desire to be part of a winning team enviornment
Vice President (Former Employee), NYMarch 7, 2014
Financial Operations lead specialist with a strong working knowledge of the financial industry. Managed day-to-day processing, project management and analyzing business requirements. Focus on process improvements creating operational efficiencies and controlling cost. Grow business through strong customer relationships and new product development. Consistently – more... exceed the year end goals in customer service satisfaction. – less
FUND ADMINISTRATOR
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Summit, NJMarch 3, 2014
Challenging and dynamic work environment, PE fund with intricate waterfall calculations.
Enjoyable place to work but the RTP branch loses the Investment Banking atmosphere
Cash Equity Domestic Sales Support Analyst (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: managers, intelligent co-workers
Cons: compensation
I worked at Credit Suisse for two and a half years. I enjoyed my time here and I had great managers in the two roles that I had. However, this branch (RTP) is considered a 'Center of Excellence', which essentially means they lower the compensation to streamline the business. This isn't a problem, however, as moves into management positions are quite – more... common.

My managers and co-workers were great. The hours can be long, but the work is fulfilling and there is a lot of room for advancement. – less
Good work environment
Production Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: short lunch breaks
Created, designed and edited presentations using latest software,
I learned to work as a team member with management and co workers
The hardest part of the day was when work was slow, I like to keep busy.
The most enjoyable part of my day was near closing time, I like it when I am able to complete all of my work assignments.

About Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse (USA) is one of the top US investment banks, offering advisory services on mergers and acquisitions, raising capital, – Read more

Credit Suisse Photos