Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very professional partners
Senior Compliance and Audit Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: fixed hours
Cons: lack of resources
very different management style, as offices were scattered around through different locations.
Great place to work - excellent culture and facilities
Infrastructure Project Manager (Former Employee), London, ENGJanuary 27, 2015
A typical day starts with reading lots of overnight emails, managing meetings and conference calls.

As project manager I would spend 80% of my day on the phone
chasing people for status, issues, risk, monitor health of all my
projects.

I learned a lot about technical project management and worked with
some of the best PM's in the city.

The hardest part was working over many weekends but the
enjoyable part was the work life balance and allowing to work from home in some instances.
Goood
Front office Developer, Equity (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 25, 2015
Nice place to work. People work there 10 years on average. Credit Suisse is good. Well, but most of the people there in my group is consultant around 75%. Chances of getting full time is low.
Average Place to work
Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 25, 2015
Pros- Bulge bracket firm on wall street with good opportunities. Cons- lower level employees are not cared for. Lots of red tape in the company and internal movement is not easy. Have to go through many loops and recruiters.
Large bank that afforded me many opportunities
Senior Analyst, Investments (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 24, 2015
I enjoyed me experience at CS and thought it provided me with the proper building blocks for having a future in finance.
Lack of direction
Investment Banking Specialist (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 12, 2015
No direction from senior management. High level of staff turn over.
nice area
Foreign Exchange Operations (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 9, 2015
the area in which the credit suisse new york headquarters are located is generally a nice area. there are many opportunities to network and there are good post-employment benefits for working at credit suisse. the people working at credit suisse are bright.
IT Manager- Java/j2EE
Senior AVP (Current Employee), Singapore, S00January 9, 2015
* Challenging environment with new things to learn everyday
* Management quite open and flexible to new ideas
* Healthy work environment with good work life balance
* Colleagues quite cooperative and willing to share knowledge
Cutting edge in emerging markets.
Director/Sr. Vice-President, EM Fixed Income Sales (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 7, 2015
CS had to play catch up, but ultimately became a powerhouse in fixed income emerging markets. Its success was a function of exceptional risk management and access to dependable local market expertise.
Highly intelligent and analytical colleagues
Software Engineer (Former Employee), NoidaJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: highly intelligent and analytical colleagues.
Cons: morale is non-existent with the infrastructure changes. no raises.
Highly intelligent and analytical colleagues.
Morale is non-existent with the infrastructure changes. No raises.
A Premier Global Private and Investment Bank
Trader, External Asset Management (Former Employee), Zürich, ZHJanuary 5, 2015
Credit Suisse offers top-tier global private and investment banking services to discerning clientele who benefit from both an innovative culture combined with a history steeped in tradition.
Begining
Developer/Lead/Onsite Coordinator (Current Employee), Madison, NYJanuary 5, 2015
It is the place where I started working and learnt. Good people to help.
excellent benefits and extremely high compensation
bond trader, managing director (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 31, 2014
great individuals with a lot of team work.great benefits with great vacation time .the job was highly stressful because you were daily trading billion dollar positions.i had an unlimited expense account and was encouraged to entertain oter traders
As a contractor I had the privilege of working closely with the Executive team.
CONSULTANT (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 16, 2014
Pros: open to brainstorming and out of the box thinking.
Cons: extremely cliquish.
Great exposure to corporate hierarchy and the finance world. Open to out of the box thinking. Lack diversity and they're extremely cliquish.
Professional and multicultural environment
Middleware Integration Specialist (Former Employee), SingaporeDecember 11, 2014
Facing high demand technical clients for critical application integration on distributed environment.
Got an opportunity to learn new technologies, domain expertise, project management tools and process, training for competency development and mentorship.
The packages and performance bounce were very attractive, also received Award (cash) from HR as 'Critical Resource Retention'.
Handling multiple projects delivery across globe and managed up to 15 active integration project delivery with strict constraints
Built strong technical and developed stakeholder management skills along with strong project management expertise
Interesting
ISDA Master Agreements Specialist (Current Employee), New YorkDecember 1, 2014
Interesting place to work if you are willing to learn and work hard. People are nice and work/life balance is very good. Not very happy with management of the group I am right now, but, I think it is an isolated case. Co-workers are ok.
NA
Analyst (Current Employee), Pune, MHNovember 24, 2014
Pros: good working enviornment
Cons: night shifts
Good Place to work with, and will have a good experience in life.
review
Margin analyst (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCNovember 13, 2014
Pros: uplifting atmospere
I am proud to have been a part of a team of colleagues and management that were supportive at increasing my escalation to success.
Credit Suisse Legal Documentation
Contract Attorney Legal Documentation Group (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 12, 2014
During my time at Credit Suisse was in the Legal Documentation Group. I was in charge of conducting in-depth due diligence by checking client’s various corporate documents from U.S Corporates, Partnership and LLC documents, to foreign entities based in Europe and Cayman Islands. Additionally I negotiated various amendments to different complex Banking Contracts and Custodian agreements. Lastly, I was in charge of reconciling accounts for traders, collateral team, and operations, to reduce the legal and capital risk the bank could potentially face.
Credit Suisse
Vice President - Sales and Product Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 10, 2014
Credit Suisse is a good bank with a decent work life balance. I learned a lot in my time there and was allowed to grow.

1 2 3 4 5

About Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse (USA) is one of the top US investment banks, offering advisory services on mergers and acquisitions, raising capital, – Read more