Working at CCS is more than just a job. It’s not about maximizing profits and pushing paper, it’s about helping people. If juggling multiple demands and priorities makes you feel giddy – in a good way; if the status quo makes you want to nod out; if you’re looking to make a real difference in people’s lives by helping them to get back on track financially, then CCS is the right place for you!
As a Client Services Representative you will work with our clients, creditors and our Credit Counsellors to assist our clients with the completion of their debt management program. This full time position will be based in our downtown Ottawa office, but will work closely with the rest of our Client Services Team based in BC.
What makes CCS a great place to work:
- We are a growing organization
- We are a leader in our industry
- Ethical company
- We are an accredited national not-for-profit organization
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Great Places to Work in 2012.
What we're looking for:
- Customer service focus: beyond the standard. In everything we do we act as though our world revolves around our clients, because it does!
- A can-do, passionate, positive attitude. You’ll need to bring IT every day!
- Independent thinkers and creative problem solvers who also get a kick out of sharing ideas
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- A happy and supportive heart; an open mind and the commitment to learn something new every day.
- Knack for not taking yourself too seriously – we don’t
- Must be fully bilingual for this position
What's in it for you at CCS:
- We offer a competitive starting salary
- We offer a generous benefit package which includes a matching RRSP program
- We have tons of opportunities for growth, with programs in place to help you get there
Indeed - 2 years ago
The Credit Counselling Society is a registered, non profit service for consumers. Since opening in 1996, we have helped over 200,000 people...