Creation Technologies

Creation Technologies Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun Work place.
SMT Set Up Operator (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCJune 3, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: long hours
Nice place to Work.Good benefit package,neat and clean work place
Productive and growing company.
Test Technician (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: free coffee and some snacks.
- As a test technician, my responsibilities everyday is to check with my immediate test supervisor for all work thats need to be done and priorities of the day.
- Test all incoming and outgoing boards.
- Troubleshoot and repair for any failed and damage boards.
- Make report and documents all work done and completed everyday and submit to test supervisor/engineers.
Working ith Production Employee excellent
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Markham, OntarioJanuary 2, 2014
I like to work with employee on production . Salary was lower side
Leadership organized
Assembler and Test Operator (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCDecember 26, 2013
Leadership organized.
The most enjoyable part of the job, As long as there are efforts to have the performance return there .
A place where you can anything you set out to do
Business Transformation Architect (Former Employee), Markham, ONNovember 14, 2013
Pros: great opportunity to create
Cons: long hours and frequent travel
I was hired here to start a Continuous Improvement Program from the ground up. There were no rules to follow or boundaries to watch. I was creating a new management philosophy and operational strategy from scratch. It was an opportunity of a lifetime.
Productive and fun workplace
Procurement Specialist - Buyer/Planner (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJune 11, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: salaries below average
Managers empower you to use your ideas. It is organized in customer focused teams and strong teamwork is required as a essential skill
Excellent electronics manufacturing service provider serving North America.
Project Leader (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCApril 2, 2013
Pros: profit sharing program, bd lunches, anniversary celebreations etc.
Cons: sometimes long hours
20+ years of profitability in challenging and very competitive contract manufacturing environment.
Lots of satisfied long term OEM customers across Canada, US and China.
Low job turnover and excellent culture.
under training
Electronic Assembler / Technician (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 12, 2012
good management
learned a lot
most enjoable work place
co-worker good
Work harmoniously to meet our goals.
Production Associate Inspector (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONNovember 5, 2012
Pros: breakfast together with the team, free snacks by management
Whenever I report to my work, I have to organize my mind on the things that I will do by making a checklist of the tasks to be accomplished. I always have a positive thoughts of the challenges that I face everyday. And always wear a smile to my colleagues.

The management is very supportive. They always give trainings to upgrade our skills and also – more... hear our concerns with regards to the operation inorder for us to be more productive.

With my co-workers, we work together so that we can build quality products that can satisy our customers.

If I have concerns, I have to ask the right person to help and give me ideas. There's no hardest part of the job because they answer my concerns.

The most enjoyable one is when you build a product that has no defect and when you inspect it properly, surely customers will be happy. – less
I like free pressure work and strong deadline work
Production Assembly Associate (Current Employee), MarkhamAugust 20, 2012
Pros: free lunch
Cons: like 10 hours shift
In this company i am enjoying work with my friends
in this company environment is free
Great place to settle for life
Production (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 25, 2012
Pros: great place to work, really.
Cons: there are some annoying people as many other places.
Good culture, great leaders, friendly environment, employees are family, fun environment to work. Job security - they will lay off once and then ( recurrence 3-4 years) and only if they do not have the choice.

Do not expect to get Unionize pay scale.

If you are looking to settle - Creation is the place.

Good luck.
Solid company
Product Cost Engineer (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCMay 31, 2012
Creation is lead by a great team and are very profitable and you learned many things daily.
Great place to work! Excellent company culture.
Employee (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJune 23, 2014
Pros: culture, flexibility
Cons: promotional opportunities
I love my job. The best part about working at Creation is the people. We have a great group of people at the Lexington business unit. We are a branch of the Creation family with our headquarters in Canada. Therefore, there are departments that lack promotional opportunities within the BU's. However, manufacturing employees have numerous opportunities – more... for growth. Management believes in promoting from within as much as possible. Hours are 8-5 for office personnel and 4 day work weeks (4 10 hour days) for manufacturing workers. The hardest part of the job is the lack of promotional opportunities for office personnel. The pay and benefits are acceptable for the industry. The company does offer tuition reimbursement. It truly is a great place to spend 40 hours of your life each week. – less
Very reliable
Assembler (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: good teamworker
Cons: being to harsh on myself
My name is marcel call Im a young man looking to find the right job for my living requirements so that I will be able to live comfortable and be a productive member of my community
good place to meet production specifications and standars.
Assembly Operator (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: free training and schools programs
Cons: nothin relevant
Read work orders,follow productions drawings and sample assembly.connect component lead wires to printed circuits,management the people to have the best cuality job.co-workers ready to perform the good job in time,the lunch time ,the most enjoyable went we have more tha the expected gol.
Productive and enjoyable
Troubleshoot Technician (Current Employee), Plano, txOctober 15, 2013
Productive and enjoyable place to work

Management is very engaging
Great relaxed enviroment
Materials Associate/Test Operator (Current Employee), Plano, TXSeptember 5, 2013
My job is very demanding. It requires you to multi-task the best you can. Every hour your priorities change. You have to be able to manage your time wisely.
Good "stepping stone" to gain experience
Cell Captain (Supervisor) (Current Employee), Oak Creek, WIAugust 25, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: compensation is a joke
Great place to gain experience and learn. Excellent co-workers, fantastic culture. Very bad pay.
Creation Technology was a very clean and climate controled environment.
Repair Technician (Former Employee), Lexington, KYAugust 8, 2013
Pros: there were always oppertunites to move up in the company.
Cons: was every fixable with my school schedule.
I reworked and repaired failed test ciruit boards. I learned a lot about troubleshooting ang problem solving. Working with management and my fellow co-workers was great. the hardest part about the job was trying to pick up very small components with my large hands, but I adjusted. I enjoyed working with electronics,and fixing things.
Material handler (Former Employee), Wheeling, ILMay 14, 2013
Pros: breaks in between
Cons: alot of racism
the hardest part of the job was dealing with the supervisor. She was so racist. I learned a lot in my second job.

About Creation Technologies

Creation Technologies is a medium fish in a small pond. The regional contract electronics manufacturer is focused on the North – Read more