Creation Technologies Employee Review

View all Creation Technologies reviews

Work harmoniously to meet our goals.
Production Associate Inspector (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 November 2012
Whenever I report to my work, I have to organize my mind on the things that I will do by making a checklist of the tasks to be accomplished. I always have a positive thoughts of the challenges that I face everyday. And always wear a smile to my colleagues.

The management is very supportive. They always give trainings to upgrade our skills and also hear our concerns with regards to the operation inorder for us to be more productive.

With my co-workers, we work together so that we can build quality products that can satisy our customers.

If I have concerns, I have to ask the right person to help and give me ideas. There's no hardest part of the job because they answer my concerns.

The most enjoyable one is when you build a product that has no defect and when you inspect it properly, surely customers will be happy.
Pros
breakfast together with the team, free snacks by management

Other Creation Technologies Employee Reviews

Fun and technical place to work
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC13 September 2017
A very technical and critical place to work. Lots of good hard working workers. I am happy with my work but work load is way above the average Lot's of meeting which leaves no time to be productive so you have to use you own time to keep up with the work load. Just salary is not within the expectation in regards to work load
Creation is a good place to work
Material Handler/Shipper (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON24 March 2017
There are no path to help potential individual to move up from the company

Flexible hours and you can cover the hours you lost on next day

Everyone here is like a family