Creation Technologies Employee Review

View all Creation Technologies reviews

Work harmoniously to meet our goals.
Production Associate Inspector (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 November 2012
Whenever I report to my work, I have to organize my mind on the things that I will do by making a checklist of the tasks to be accomplished. I always have a positive thoughts of the challenges that I face everyday. And always wear a smile to my colleagues.

The management is very supportive. They always give trainings to upgrade our skills and also hear our concerns with regards to the operation inorder for us to be more productive.

With my co-workers, we work together so that we can build quality products that can satisy our customers.

If I have concerns, I have to ask the right person to help and give me ideas. There's no hardest part of the job because they answer my concerns.

The most enjoyable one is when you build a product that has no defect and when you inspect it properly, surely customers will be happy.
Pros
breakfast together with the team, free snacks by management

Other Creation Technologies Employee Reviews

Ótimo local para trabalho.
Engenheiro Técnico (Former Employee) –  British Columbia5 February 2018
Dinâmica, robusta e bem equipada.
Gerência sempre atenta às necessidades dos empregados.
Facilidade de comunicação.
Pros
Grande volume de negócios.
Cons
Nihil
Good place to work and good benefits
Business Development Director- Global Business (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC16 January 2018
Good place to work. Fair and balance. Strong core values, believe in the employees and treat their employees well. Strong sense towards core business and growth.