Creation Technologies Employee Review

View all Creation Technologies reviews

Productive and growing company.
Test Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2014
- As a test technician, my responsibilities everyday is to check with my immediate test supervisor for all work thats need to be done and priorities of the day.
- Test all incoming and outgoing boards.
- Troubleshoot and repair for any failed and damage boards.
- Make report and documents all work done and completed everyday and submit to test supervisor/engineers.
Pros
Free coffee and some snacks.

Other Creation Technologies Employee Reviews

Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC1 February 2017
Creation has a great atmosphere to work, we have people from all over the world that are full of knowledge and experiences and are always willing to share and help others all the time . As well it has great customers that gives you the experience to learn from all of them with the variety of products we build.

Its a company that has the best culture, it believes in every individual of the company and gives you the freedom to preform your work wherever you are as well as the freedon to express with and open door policy.

Creation has become my second family and I enjoy coming to work every single day.
Pros
Organizes events to help the community.
Cons
Salaries are not the best and growing is very flat.
They Really Care
Overhead (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON12 January 2017
They are willing to invest in people. Culture is great. Fun environment. Work-life balance is fantastic. No micro managing. Growth opportunities.

Pay could be more competitive, however there are other things that factor in the compensation package.

I love working here!
Pros
Culture, People, Work-Life Balance
Cons
There are areas it could improve on, but there's no specific area I can pin-point