The Creation Difference - Our People!
We are an Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) Provider. We provide high-mix, high-complexity, start-to-finish manufacturing and supply chain solutions to companies in the Industrial Controls, Instrumentation, Medical, Communications, Transportation, Military/Aerospace and Safety & Security industries.
Our culture of excellence has attracted leading talent, working together as part of multi-disciplinary, Customer-Focused Teams. Professionals from engineering, program management, supply chain management, test, quality assurance and production provide end-to-end value excellence.
Create your future with us!
If your goal is to be part of a bold, entrepreneurial and diverse team, where you are empowered to make a difference and your hard work is recognized and rewarded, then Creation Technologies is looking to invest in you.
We place high value on maintaining and recruiting a core of highly skilled and positive people who thrive in a fast-paced and stimulating workplace.
Come and develop your career while enjoying our fantastic culture that promotes mutual respect, integrity and teamwork. At Creation, we know it is our people who make us a leading global Electronics Manufacturing Services provider and one of the top 50 Technology Companies in Canada.
We believe in working hard and playing hard!
Working together to build the future- www.creationtech.com
Creation Technologies is offering a career opportunity for:
ROLE: Quality Engineering - Support
REQUIRED: Contract (12 months)
LOCATION: Vancouver Business Unit (Located in Burnaby)
DUTIES/RESPONSIBLITIES will include, but will not be limited to:
- Lotus Notes database administration (DCF and DCN)
- Control & Distribution of Documentation:
- Verifying customer supplied documentation/data for proper control
- Verifying Creation generated documents/data for conformity and proper control/distribution
- Revision/generation of procedures and forms
- Coordinate periodic controlled document audits
- Perform various document control administration functions
- Review and update FMEA processes and associated procedures in line with ISO 14971 requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong understanding of Revision Control, controlling document and data flow, document obsolescence, and controlled document distribution
- A minimum of 5 years experience in any combination of: Document Control, Technical Writing, or Office Administration
- Within these 5 years, regular use of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Access, Excel, Power Point) and some desktop publishing software is expected (CorelDraw and Adobe Acrobat)
- Electronics manufacturing process/technical background would be an asset.
- Experience in an ISO9001 or equivalent environment.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 & 14971 requirements is required.
Human Resources / People & Culture
Creation Technologies LP
3939 North Fraser Way
Please include the job title you are applying for in your email heading in either Word or PDF, not Sky Drive.
We thank all applicants, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.