The Creation Difference -- The People!
We are an Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) Provider. We provide high-mix, high-complexity, start-to-finish manufacturing and supply chain solutions to companies in the Industrial Controls, Instrumentation, Medical, Communications, Transportation, Military/Aerospace and Safety & Security industries.
Our culture of excellence has attracted leading talent, working together as part of multi-disciplinary, Customer-Focused Teams. Professionals from engineering, program management, supply chain management, test, quality assurance and production provide end-to-end value excellence.
Create your future with us!
If your goal is to be part of a bold, entrepreneurial and diverse team, where you are empowered to make a difference and your hard work is recognized and rewarded, then Creation Technologies is looking to invest in you.
We place high value on maintaining and recruiting a core of highly skilled and positive people who thrive in a fast-paced and stimulating workplace.
Come and develop your career while enjoying our fantastic culture that promotes mutual respect, integrity and teamwork. At Creation, we know it is our people who make us a leading global Electronics Manufacturing Services provider and one of the top 50 Technology Companies in Canada.
We believe in working hard and playing hard!
Working together to build the future- www.creationtech.com
Creation Technologies is offering career opportunities in:
ROLE: Quality Engineer
LOCATION: Vancouver Business Unit
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide performance data reports for quality (FPY, process fallout, troubleshoot data, product returns).
- Contribute to the implementation and use of quality tools such as 8D, SPC, FMEA, DOE, Ishikawa charting, process mapping, pareto charting.
- Contribute to the maintenance of and compliance to Creation's Quality Management System.
- Liaise with customers on all quality issues.
- Contribute to new product introduction and quality plans.
- Identify/recommend/eliminate non-value added activities in the manufacturing process.
- Initiate continuous improvements as it relates to cost reductions, reduced cycle time and improved product quality.
- Perform various types of quality audits (product, process, or system).
- Investigate manufacturing (or supplier) opportunities by identifying, resolving, and implementing solutions.
- Perform any advanced quality planning (PPAP, Process FMEA, Control Plans) when required by customers.
- Review Quality documentation and train quality/production personnel in performing verification inspections including interpretation of the IPC workmanship standards.
- Contribute to specific quality initiatives as defined by management.
- Engineering degree with a minimum of 2 years work experience in any combination of Quality Assurance, manufacturing/process engineering, (electronics PCB industry preferred); or Associates degree in electronics with a minimum of 4 years work experience in any combination listed above.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and Access.
- Knowledge and experience with implementing ISO 9001 and 13485 as well as quality auditing.
- Knowledge and experience with CFR 21 QSR Part 820.
- A CQE designation and/or Six Sigma Green belt/Black belt are a plus.
- Able to demonstrate good problem solving methodology.
- Must be a team player and able to work well with others.
- Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both verbally and in writing.
Please submit your resume to:
Human Resources / People & Culture
Creation Technologies LP
3939 North Fraser Way
Please include the job title you are applying for in your email heading in either Word or PDF, not Sky Drive.
We thank all applicants, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.