The Creation Difference -- The People!
We are an Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) Provider. We provide high-mix, high-complexity, start-to-finish manufacturing and supply chain solutions to companies in the Industrial Controls, Instrumentation, Medical, Communications, Transportation, Military/Aerospace and Safety & Security industries.
Our culture of excellence has attracted leading talent, working together as part of multi-disciplinary, Customer-Focused Teams. Professionals from engineering, program management, supply chain management, test, quality assurance and production provide end-to-end value excellence.
Create your future with us!
If your goal is to be part of a bold, entrepreneurial and diverse team, where you are empowered to make a difference and your hard work is recognized and rewarded, then Creation Technologies is looking to invest in you.
We place high value on maintaining and recruiting a core of highly skilled and positive people who thrive in a fast-paced and stimulating workplace.
Come and develop your career while enjoying our fantastic culture that promotes mutual respect, integrity and teamwork. At Creation, we know it is our people who make us a leading global Electronics Manufacturing Services provider and one of the top 50 Technology Companies in Canada.
We believe in working hard and playing hard!
Working together to build the future- www.creationtech.com
Creation Technologies is offering career opportunities in:
*ROLE: Program Leader
LOCATION: Burnaby Business Unit*
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
- Organizes and schedules production
- Communicates directly with customers and assists in account and relationship management
- Coordinates direct order fulfillment program
- Leads and coaches team members
- Ensures customer delivery requirements are met.
- Maintains and improves manufacturing quality through control procedures (ie. NCR, PAR and CAR).
- Plans and schedules project deliverables, goals, milestones.
- Plans and budgets manufacturing capacity for the team.
- Performs team assessments and evaluations.
- Supports assembly teams by setting and managing priorities.
- Contributes to the general operation and direction of the team and the organization through manufacturing meetings.
- Sets and implements productivity improvement objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Possess a degree or equivalent experience in business administration, management, or engineering of various disciplines.
- Must have at least three years of manufacturing experience
- Minimum of 2+ years in a team lead/leadership role
- Previous project management experience in various business environment preferably in manufacturing
- Must possess outstanding people management, leadership, team building, and coaching skills
- Strong communication, organization, problem solving, and decision making skills are a must
- Solid knowledge of order fulfillment, order processing and warehousing
- Ability to handle stress and manage conflict
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Good computer skills
- Understanding of ERP system, Knowledge of Oracle would be as asset.
Please submit your resume to:
Email: futureswest @ creationtech.com
Human Resources / People & Culture
Creation Technologies LP
3939 North Fraser Way
Please include the job title you are applying for in your email heading in either Word or PDF, not Sky Drive, and what posting site you found it on.
We thank all applicants, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.