The Creation Difference -- The People!
We are an Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) Provider. We provide high-mix, high-complexity, start-to-finish manufacturing and supply chain solutions to companies in the Industrial Controls, Instrumentation, Medical, Communications, Transportation, Military/Aerospace and Safety & Security industries.
Our culture of excellence has attracted leading talent, working together as part of multi-disciplinary, Customer-Focused Teams. Professionals from engineering, program management, supply chain management, test, quality assurance and production provide end-to-end value excellence.
Create your future with us!
If your goal is to be part of a bold, entrepreneurial and diverse team, where you are empowered to make a difference and your hard work is recognized and rewarded, then Creation Technologies is looking to invest in you.
We place high value on maintaining and recruiting a core of highly skilled and positive people who thrive in a fast-paced and stimulating workplace.
Come and develop your career while enjoying our fantastic culture that promotes mutual respect, integrity and teamwork. At Creation, we know it is our people who make us a leading global Electronics Manufacturing Services provider and one of the top 50 Technology Companies in Canada.
We believe in working hard and playing hard!
Working together to build the future- www.creationtech.com
Creation Technologies is offering career opportunities in:
ROLE: Program Leader - Product Transfers
LOCATION: HQ (preferred, other BU locations possible)
The successful candidate will lead the transfer and launch of new business as well as provide ongoing support for our North American customers and Creation BU's on behalf of the Changzhou BU and potentially the Mexicali BU. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in managing and interfacing with internal and external customers on technical, supply-chain and program management details across multiple projects.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBLITIES include, but not limited to:
- Represent the Changzhou BU to internal and external customers.
- Ensure product launch commitments and issues from the Changzhou CFTs / BU are well understood, communicated, and executed upon.
- Work with customer and CFT to ensure required documentation packages are complete and transferred to Changzhou.
- Work with the General Manager and Changzhou Leadership Team to assess and manage new customer activity and requirements.
- Communicate directly with customers and suppliers and help drive resolution on technical and supply-chain issues including supply and lead-time constraints, alternates, product specs etc.
- Help to ensure use of Creation tools and standardized processes to assist in product transfers.
- Assist in managing relationships and account issues with existing customers.
- Will require availability and some work in the late afternoons for evenings for calls with Customers and Changzhou CFT's.
- Other duties as required.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possess a degree or equivalent experience in Business, Operations or Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive project management/supply chain experience in a business environment preferably in the electronics industry.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in product transfers.
- Able to work independently and deal successfully with remote teams.
- Organized, self-motivated team player, able to work well under pressure
- Excellent English communications skills, both written and verbal; Mandarin an asset, but not required.
- ERP system experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Good administrative skills
- Strong computer skills. With intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel
Please submit your resume to:
Human Resources / People & Culture
Creation Technologies LP
3939 North Fraser Way
Please include the job title you are applying for in your email heading in either Word or PDF, not Sky Drive.
We thank all applicants, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.