The Creation Difference -- The People!
We are an Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) Provider. We provide high-mix, high-complexity, start-to-finish manufacturing and supply chain solutions to companies in the Industrial Controls, Instrumentation, Medical, Communications, Transportation, Military/Aerospace and Safety & Security industries.
Our culture of excellence has attracted leading talent, working together as part of multi-disciplinary, Customer-Focused Teams. Professionals from engineering, program management, supply chain management, test, quality assurance and production provide end-to-end value excellence.
Create your future with us!
If your goal is to be part of a bold, entrepreneurial and diverse team, where you are empowered to make a difference and your hard work is recognized and rewarded, then Creation Technologies is looking to invest in you.
We place high value on maintaining and recruiting a core of highly skilled and positive people who thrive in a fast-paced and stimulating workplace.
Come and develop your career while enjoying our fantastic culture that promotes mutual respect, integrity and teamwork. At Creation, we know it is our people who make us a leading global Electronics Manufacturing Services provider and one of the top 50 Technology Companies in Canada.
We believe in working hard and playing hard!
Working together to build the future- www.creationtech.com
Creation Technologies is offering career opportunities in:
ROLE: Production Associate - Hand Soldering Exp. Required
SHIFT: Day Shift - 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
LOCATION: Vancouver North Facility
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 3-4
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Manual assembly of electronic components including complex and high density projects according to assembly books, custom specs and quality standards
- Perform hand soldering, inspection and rework of all thru-hole, SMT, mixed assemblies and custom parts as per Engineering specifications and IPC workmanship standards
- Component preparation, placement and installation
- Final assembly and/or pack and ship as required
- Mechanical assembly as required
- Participate in training and certification programs to ensure job knowledge and skills set requirements are updated regularly
- Participate in all team level quality improvement initiatives
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Previous experience working on SMT/TH or Mix Tech assemblies
- Previous experience working in Electronics or Manufacturing companies
- Solid experience in soldering TH and SMT components
- Ability to read and understand assembly documentation
- Ability to rework printed circuit assemblies and replacing components is an advantage
- A positive team attitude
- Able to lift up to 20 lbs
Please submit your resume to:
Human Resources / People & Culture
Creation Technologies LP
3939 North Fraser Way
Please include the job title you are applying for in your email heading in either Word or PDF, not Sky Drive.
We thank all applicants, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.