The Creation Difference -- The People!
We are an Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) Provider. We provide high-mix, high-complexity, start-to-finish manufacturing and supply chain solutions to companies in the Industrial Controls, Instrumentation, Medical, Communications, Transportation, Military/Aerospace and Safety & Security industries.
Our culture of excellence has attracted leading talent, working together as part of multi-disciplinary, Customer-Focused Teams. Professionals from engineering, program management, supply chain management, test, quality assurance and production provide end-to-end value excellence.
Create your future with us!
If your goal is to be part of a bold, entrepreneurial and diverse team, where you are empowered to make a difference and your hard work is recognized and rewarded, then Creation Technologies is looking to invest in you.
We place high value on maintaining and recruiting a core of highly skilled and positive people who thrive in a fast-paced and stimulating workplace.
Come and develop your career while enjoying our fantastic culture that promotes mutual respect, integrity and teamwork. At Creation, we know it is our people who make us a leading global Electronics Manufacturing Services provider and one of the top 50 Technology Companies in Canada.
We believe in working hard and playing hard!
Working together to build the future- www.creationtech.com
Creation Technologies is offering career opportunities in:
ROLE: Communications & Creative Specialist (Design & Communications)
The Communications & Creative Specialist uses his/her experience in graphic design and communications to develop compelling, brand-aligned materials to contribute to Creation's growth and profitability. In this fast-paced and dynamic role, he/she works to solve design and multimedia challenges and support Creation's Business Development Team while staying true to the company brand. He/she excels at visual communications, is both creative and analytical, enjoys working with a diverse group of people, and has proven abilities to deliver on time and on budget.
The Communications & Creative Specialist uses graphic design expertise to develop, produce and manage print and interactive collateral. A design portfolio is required. He/she uses communications skills to develop and produce copy for newsletters, email campaigns, social media content including writing and editing blog posts, and other support materials.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBLITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Works with Subject Matter Experts to develop and produce copy for newsletters, email campaigns, social media content including writing and editing blog posts, and other support materials
- Uses design expertise to develop, organize and deploy brand-aligned marketing collateral across channels
Website content and minor updates, email campaigns and newsletters, templates, etc.
Provide support in the development of digital programs, including content mapping and distribution
SEO experience an asset
PowerPoint Presentations, brochures, ads, large-scale printed materials, forms, documents, templates, etc.
Prepare final layout and forward error-free artwork to printers and vendors
o Video content development, editing, and production support
- Maintains and updates corporate website and social media profiles
- Assists in building corporate brand identity
- Provides administrative marketing support to Business Development team (Microsoft Word and PowerPoint)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 5+ years previous experience in visual communications, specializing in copywriting and graphic/web design
- Must be graduate of a recognized post-secondary graphic design/multimedia program, or degree in communications, marketing or related
- Prior marketing experience working with business development professionals
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
o Computer expertise in a Windows and Microsoft environment - adept in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word, proficient in Excel
o Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign)
o Understand print and digital colour environment and requirements
o Web design and development including the ability to edit HTML and CSS, knowledge of CMS for website maintenance an asset
o Desktop/electronic publishing and Wordpress
o Social Media: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Hootsuite
- Experience in the electronics industry a strong asset
- Excellent writing, copywriting and editing
- Strong graphic & web design background and problem-solving
- Creative, with ability to conform to brand standards
- Project and time management skills
- Comfortable working independently or within a team environment with some supervision
- Able to balance competing priorities while working collaboratively and effectively with people
- Flexible attitude and the ability to accept constructive feedback
- Attention to detail is critical
Please submit your resume to:
Human Resources / People & Culture
Creation Technologies LP
3939 North Fraser Way
Please include the job title you are applying for in your email heading in either Word or PDF, not Sky Drive.
We thank all applicants, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.