Crane Supply Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hard work with well deserved pay and team environment
Machine Operator/Union Steward (Former Employee), Vaughan, ONJanuary 17, 2016
Pros: Employee Benefits
Cons: Must build seniority
I would recommend Crane Supply to anyone seeking full-time experience. The management team is driven to push you to the pinnacle of your abilities to work productively and efficiently. With the help of the union present in the workplace there is always over-time, room for advancement and growing salaries across the board. Though some of the work may be back-breaking at times, your fellow union members are always around for support and help. Your typical day at work may be a number of things as Crane prides themselves in the versatility of their employees, which I can personally attest to.
Too many bosses not enough workers
Warehouse Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee), Timmins, ONNovember 18, 2015
Pros: 5 weeks holidays
Cons: too many bosses
I have enjoyed and appreciate my time with Crane for 30 years. Work 6 to 3 5 days a week asked for those hours because I'm alone and work more efficiently. I held the warehouse alone for 20 years. Im looking for something new and an increase in pay.
full time position
Data Operator (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONNovember 26, 2014
Pros: learning new thing
Cons: man working enviromment
Being a Data Operator for Crane supply was pretty interesting ...having to work with different part of bathroom fixture was amazing. learned a lot with this company and very friendly.
Good team
material handler (Current Employee), vaughanFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: paid dinner for overtime
Fun place to work most days i would Load and unload steel pipe.
Good, solid company
GENERAL MANAGER - WESTERN CANADA (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 31, 2013
Excellent company, great people and great culture. One of the leader in wholesale/distribution of Pipe, Valves and Fittings (PVF) to the industrial and mechanical contractor's market. Well managed company that has been in business for over 150 years. Most difficult part of the job is to sell against wholesale giants such as Wolseley or Emco. Best part of the job is to work with best people in the industry
This was a good first job out of high school
Office Assistant (Former Employee), hamilton, onMay 4, 2013
It was a typical job back then, started at 8am finished at 4pm. I learned all relevant procedures for the claim department. People were nice and encouraging. The best part of the job were the people and the hardest part of the job was telling the clients that they did not qualify for the credit they were applying for.
Great experience