The role of Software Developer is to develop, evaluate, integrate and maintain software for PC and firmware for various embedded system projects as well as research and design of new mathematic approach for banknote authentication.
- Development of PC applications to support company technologies and processes.
- Support and improvement Bill Validation Environment System (BVES).
- Support of the firmware for Bill Acceptors and Bill Recyclers.
- Development of banknote authentication system for any countries using BVES.
- Support the process and data models to optimize quality and performance of designs
- Analysis banknote securities features and design the mathematic approach for their authentication.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve various software and hardware problems. Implement and deploy change requests and enhancements to further improve the existing validation system
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development and operation of computer-based model and embedded software
- Document and test in co-operation with a Testing group, develop quality check procedures for production.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education - at least B.Sc. in EE/CS or equivalent, with relevant experience at least 2 years
- Knowledge of C/C++, C#, Delphi;
- Knowledge of programming technologies: Windows API, COM, .NET;
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Delphi development environment;
- Base knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw system;
- Knowledge of data/signal processing, pattern/image recognition, applied mathematics;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with creating process, procedures, and documentation relating to system testing operations.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally in and effort of continuous improvement
Indeed - 4 months ago