Crabby Joes Brampton is under new ownership and is seeking professional Kitchen Manager & AKM with minimum 3 year experience.
We are seeking individuals who can create a positive, fun work environment and have high standards towards food quality, service and cleanliness.
- Responsible for full kitchen production and approving all prepared foods in kitchen.
- Recruit, select, manage and discipline kitchen personnel.
- Train kitchen personnel in food production principles and practices and ensure that all recipes and food production practices are followed.
- Insure that all food specs are met and service times are achieved.
- Manage and control food inventory to budget, using menu specifications and proper food management techniques.
- Schedule kitchen employees in conjunction with business forecasts and predetermined budget.
· Make sure that the kitchen is properly cleaned on a regular schedule, food is disposed of properly and the kitchen meets all sanitary standards.
· Keeping tabs on food cost and labor cost for Kitchen in line with budget.
· Establish controls to minimize food and supply waste and theft.
· Responsible for keeping the kitchen clean, hygienic and tidy, at all times.
· Identify and take an active role in the training of new staff members.
· Maintain accurate food-ordering and stocking levels, including all kitchen materials.
· Ensure proper workplace and safety standards are implemented in kitchen.
· To conduct regular performance reviews with the team offering training and coaching when necessary.
· To ensure all new starters in Kitchen receive a thorough induction and are given all the initial help they need to achieve the required standards in their new job.
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
· Follow Health and Safety procedures and identify unsafe practices or conditions.
· Inventory control of all kitchen food items and cleaning supplies.
Scheduling BOH Staff
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and would like to learn more about the role and requirements please submit your application (resume and cover letter)
Due to the number of applications received, only candidates selected for the next phase of the recruitment process will be contacted. (Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered).