Crabby Joe's Tap & Grill Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive, fun fast pace envioronment
Full Time Cook (Former Employee), Listowel, ONApril 13, 2015
Pros: was able to listen to own music
Cons: worked nights and continued as a student
It was a very fun fast pace environment to work in, always able to interact with the waitresses, and other line cooks. We were always updating our menu, so it was a continuous learning. Usually I would be calling orders when, what, and how I needed the food prepared when managements shift ended, while managers were there I would generally be on a grill station cooking meat and preparing pasta dishes. Hardest part of the job would be I was a full time closer of the kitchen so after 11 pm I was the only one in the kitchen and responsible to clean everything properly, make sure everything was stocked, and shut everything off, as well as being a full time grade 12 student so getting home at 3 am or 4 am and have class at 9 am the next day.
thoroughly enjoyed my work environment and management, unfortunately the business sold
Daytime Manager / Bartender (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 12, 2014
Pros: the environment fulfilled my endless energy and people skills.
Cons: occasional staff not informing us of absenteeism
Very interesting line of work. Always something interesting to deal with. Lots of multi-tasking, in a fast paced environment. I learned how franchised businesses operate. I became a better employee because my management empowered and supported me. if anything, preparing the FOH schedule may have been the most difficult part of the position.
Co-workers were always fun and worked as a team
WAITRESS (Former Employee), Listowel, ONNovember 18, 2013
Wonderful plce to work other then wing nights and it attracting a very young crowd and not getting much money in tips.
Excellent co-workers, poor owner
Server (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONDecember 10, 2015
Work was enjoyable with the other servers who worked there. Management needed improvement. Owner disrespectful and cruel to employees