- The Director of Operations oversees all aspects of operations for a group of stores within a brand with a specific focus on sales, profitability, people development and operational excellence.
- Works in concert with company strategy and culture to establish targets for sales, profit and guest satisfaction and develops a course of action that these targets are continuously met.
- Manages, develops and works closely with a team of District Managers to ensure that high corporate standards for operations, food quality and guest experience are met at all locations. Responsible for the development, implementation and review of strategies to increase guest experience, sales and profitability.
- Reviews guest satisfaction indicators, develops strategies to improve satisfaction, monitors execution to ensure that satisfaction strategies are implemented correctly.
- Ensures training and people development goals are set and are being met by District Managers and that a culture of coaching and development is instilled in all stores.
- Maintains high corporate standards for product, food and service quality at all locations. Ensures high standards for food safety and cleanliness are being met. Ensures consistency in presentation of product, set up of promotions and store appearance. Promotes and preserves all chain standards.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Proven leadership and problem solving skills, as well as solid track record of delivering results in sales, profitability and people development.
- A thorough understanding of sales, profit performance, inventory procedures and analysis, as well as the ability to develop and execute action plans based on that analysis.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, delegate, and coordinate multi-store operations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and of POS systems.
- Good understanding of AGCO, OHSA, ESA regulations and standards.
- Multi-unit or significant operational/volume management experience.
- A vehicle and willingness to travel.
Indeed - 15 months ago