CPI Corp Employee Reviews

Good place to work nice environment
I managed the sales the recruitments (Former Employee) –  Québec, QC9 September 2012
A day of work at the photo studio consists of calling the clients to have a better idea of how to plan there session to best suit there needs. Recruiting new costermors in store and finding new ways to do so. Taking seances followed by showing our products and closing the sale. Answering the phone taking passeport photos Making and seperating the orders. conferance calls and making the money deposit once a week.
The hardest part of the job is only one employee works at a time. But the most enjoyable part is the challenges and meeting the clients and getting to know them.
Pros
theres always chances to move up in the company
Cons
you work alone and if there s no clients it can be a long day
Training
Non Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 July 2012
Non violent Crrisis intervention training program, is one of the requirements to accomplish the health care pro
Busy and exciting work environment
Seasonal Photographer/Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 April 2012
- During the Christmas season, the studio becomes extremely busy and is filled with clients whose ages range from two weeks old to 90 years old.
- Being both a photographer and a salesperson, I had to multitask and juggle both tasks as my co-workers were often busy with other clients.
- After a 30-45 minute photo-session with the clients, I would digitally edit the photos and then present the edited photos, allowing the clients to choose from a variety of designs, sizes, colours, etc.
- What I learned from this position is that time is of the essence. Time management is absolutely essential and deadlines are extremely important (i.e. If one photo session, editing session or sales pitch is prolonged, the appointments for the remaining clients are postponed, resulting in the entire team to fall behind on the scheduled appointments)
- This position has taught me to take initiative and help my co-workers when they required it most.