CPI Corp Employee Reviews

Training
Non Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB24 July 2012
Non violent Crrisis intervention training program, is one of the requirements to accomplish the health care pro
Busy and exciting work environment
Seasonal Photographer/Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 April 2012
- During the Christmas season, the studio becomes extremely busy and is filled with clients whose ages range from two weeks old to 90 years old.
- Being both a photographer and a salesperson, I had to multitask and juggle both tasks as my co-workers were often busy with other clients.
- After a 30-45 minute photo-session with the clients, I would digitally edit the photos and then present the edited photos, allowing the clients to choose from a variety of designs, sizes, colours, etc.
- What I learned from this position is that time is of the essence. Time management is absolutely essential and deadlines are extremely important (i.e. If one photo session, editing session or sales pitch is prolonged, the appointments for the remaining clients are postponed, resulting in the entire team to fall behind on the scheduled appointments)
- This position has taught me to take initiative and help my co-workers when they required it most.