CPI Corp Employee Review

WORST job I have ever had!
Portrait Phtographer (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo11 October 2012
This was the absolute, hands down WORST job I have ever held. I am not just compaining because I have a poor work ethic and things did not work out, I have successfully held high level jobs and am a post-secondary graduate who needed an in-between job and thought this might be fun. However, they pay you next to nothing for the ammount of work,dedication and responsibility they expect you to have, no wonder they cycled through 4 employees during the 3 months I was there and always looking for new ones (yes, I could only take 3 months). Always under staffed and lack of training leaves you high and dry in the photography studio on your own ....DO NOT work here
Cons
long days, lots expected of of you for little pay, horrible training

Other CPI Corp Employee Reviews

Do it for your own satisfaction
Portrait Photographer (Former Employee) –  BC16 November 2017
'cause they wont ever make you feel valuable. Other than that, loved it. Better have other income if you wanna eat, though. And this sentence is so that the review will post. Sigh.
Don't trust Corporate
Apprentice Machinist/Journeyman Machinist (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB24 October 2017
This was a really great place to work until CPI's corporate managers took over. The shop I worked at was successful until corporate managers and human resources angered and treated senior members like garbage.
Pros
benefits, work and A+ Facilities
Cons
you are expendable