Cox Communications Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Found 2 reviews matching the search See all 1,787 reviews
Its got its highs and its lows .
Collection Agent (Current Employee) –  st.catharines, ontario15 April 2015
I've learned alot, mostly ive learned to have patience . The job itself is extremely high stress. You must not wear your heart on your sleeve, because someone over the phone will trample it and make you cry. This job is not for the weak. I personally think the breaks and lunch times are managed well and they also provide great benefits. If it wasn't for having to medically leave my employment due to high anxiety and stress i would stay for that alone. The pay raises are slim to none. It's really tough some days to work and do your job when there is so many people around you not doing theirs and leading to back to back non stop calls for eight hours a day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you meet. There is alot of kind souls that work there and i've been thankful to let them into my life. Being a stay at home mom for the last three years and stepping into this job has been a great stepping stone, and i am so thankful to have had the opportunity.
Pros
Lots of hours to work
Cons
not very flexible when it comes to the hours you want to work.

Want to know more about Cox Communications Inc.?

Ask a question