Covidien Employee Review

the importance of knowledge with which your working with in diffrent jobs makesw you inteligent
Posición de operador de línea de producción (Former Employee) –  Puerto Rico, CN26 February 2014
a typical day work is to get there to work and accomplish with the your duty very interesting, in these company you learn a how is the products hospital, clinics and health environment is made and how they are use and how they work or function in surgery.my co-workers are all different, you may not imagen the kind of people your dealing and working with many kind of attitudes, aptitudes, an intelligence and over all the social relationship your sharing with. the hardest part of the job is the excellence, quality, and the short time you have to produce the product on time to be ship to the different hospitals around the world. my second family that is my co-workers whom I am working with the 8 hors or more every day sharing our experience , our lives and feelings to know and respect or friendships forever.

Other Covidien Employee Reviews

le respect
Aide opératrice pharmaceutique (Former Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC16 June 2017
la journée typique, est la journée qui passe sans problème
J'ai appris bcp de choses
Pros
Esprit d'équipe
Cons
la distante
review
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Gananoque, ON17 May 2017
i am working through a temp agency. It is a good place to work. The twelve hour shifts make balancing work and life hard on those days, but it is nice having a 3 day weekend every other week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Covidien. Our community is ready to answer.