Receptionist / Office Administrator – Vaughan/GTA
Coveted Cakes Corp. is the dessert distributor for The Dream Factory exclusively from The Cheesecake Factory Bakery®. Coveted Cakes is seeking an independent, customer service oriented Receptionist/Office Administrator to join our growing business. This position is permanent full time Monday-Friday with some Saturday work available.
The Receptionist/Office Administrator is a key member of our small team who is mainly responsible for front desk customer service, general office duties and daily interaction with our foodservice accounts via telephone and email. It is your top priority to provide quality customer service to both our walk in clients and current foodservice customers. You are responsible for managing the office and all day to day operations in an efficient organized manner.
- Receive and process all orders/invoices for the next day/week.
- Perform outgoing courtesy calls to all customers via telephone and emails on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinate orders with company drivers and assist drivers with preparation of marketing materials for the next day’s deliveries.
- Maintain office standards and procedures, general housekeeping to ensure efficient operations.
- Perform soft accounts receivable collections when required.
- Track and complete purchase orders for all office and warehouse supplies when needed.
- Receive payments and record transactions into Quickbooks. (training will be provided if not familiar with the software)
- Filing, photocopying, faxing and inputting contact information into database as required
- Provide other administrative support as required
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Required Experience
- 2 years experience as an assistant office administrator at minimum
- Must be highly proficient in MS Office software particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint,
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-managed manner, with well-developed organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different departments, and a team player with high energy, positive attitude and a dedication to accuracy
- Attention to detail extremely important.
- Enjoy providing quality customer service with a professional, cheerful and positive demeanour
Previous experience using QuickBooks software an asset
Comprehensive medical/dental benefits available after 3 months.
$13-15.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday 9 am – 5:30 pm occasional overtime required
Saturdays 11am- 4 pm (1-3 Saturdays per month)
If you are interested please e-mail your resume along with a cover letter
Only those considered for the job will be contacted. No phone calls please.