Coverall Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Its a okay place to work
Delivery driver (Current Employee), Fort McMurray, ABDecember 28, 2014
The experience is depends on the position one is in. Night shift is little harder due to the environment conditions where a person has to be very careful when doing their job.
productive enviroment
labourer (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: 8hr shifts
Cons: heavy lifting
good place to work and learn warehouse experience. learned how to use forklift and bobcat. a good stepping stone into heavy machinery.
Salespeople are expendable
Account Executive (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: benefits & rsp plan
Cons: see above
I worked for Coverall of BC for over 2 years and recently spoke to another ex-salesperson; this inspired me to share my experience...

The Coverall business model is such that the salesperson is expendable and an easily replaced facet of the business. The owner is a man who has no concern for his sales team and as a result treats them like slaves. The culture at Coverall is cancerous and has one watching his back at every move. I have been in sales for over 20 years and held numerous positions from retail to executive and I can honestly say this was the worst sales job I have ever had. In my short tenure I witnessed the replacement of two full sales teams (6 people), some of who were very talented, and if nurtured properly would have done very well; but they have no time for that. On top of this the infighting was unbearable. Everybody blames the salesperson if something goes wrong.
small family owned company
Processor (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABSeptember 16, 2012
not a bad place to work, hard work, made friends. worked hard
Sweat Shop
Cold Caller (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCApril 10, 2012
Cons: everything
8-5 cold call sweat shop---60 calls daily !!!!! Micromanaged to the MAX !!!!!!!!!! Gestapo looking over your shoulder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!