Covenant HealthCare

Covenant HealthCare Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great work environment but....
Payroll Team Lead (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 9, 2015
Pros: Great coworkers
Cons: Need leaders that are in touch
Great work environment, management lacking, not in touch with employees and their needs. Great team mates and staff, they work hard to make work fun.
great place if you happen to work with people who are smart/dedicated to their job
Health Care Aide (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 6, 2015
Pros: continuing education, competitive salary, great benefits
Cons: good luck if you team up with an irresponsible co-worker
shift changes isnt great, i dont think it contributes to the well being of the worker..
management is great when your supervisor/manager actually listens, but if they dont, oh well..
co-workers who understand the value of team work, efficiency, and initiative are great to work with..

hardest part of the job is working with irresponsible people who likes to hide or wont do what theyre supposed to do..
unprofessional conduct of some workers is just beyond words..

greatest part about it is learning about patients uniqueness, continuing education, lots of food/chocolates during Christmas (why not?)..
no comment
Food Services Attendant (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
happy with my co-worker and in workplace, the supervisors are good to us as a worker.
Loved covenant
clerk ll (Former Employee), ABAugust 7, 2014
Pros: learning new things
Cons: no cons really
great people, great position I had, if I get the opportunity I would go back
Great workplace with good team players
Manager, Business Systems (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 22, 2013
Covenant Health is a great organization to work for. Senior Leaders and finance group are friendly, knowledgeable and truly values Covenant's mission and ethics.I’ve had the opportunities to work on different financial projects with our partner AHS and Covenant’s finance group. I enjoy being part of the finance group.
Its been a good place to work
Secretary 2 - Physician Resource Assistant (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 28, 2013
Pros: union
Cons: you don't get to chose who you work with.
I come to work, work at my own pace unless an urgent case comes through the door. Co workers have knowledge they share and help you do your job.
Discrimination of Human Rights
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Medicine Hat, ABDecember 29, 2012
Pros: recently unionized
Cons: poor local management
I was denied a position because I was on sick leave for mental illness and the manager refused accomadation. I am filing a human rights complaint against this organization. They have bullied and harassed me since I claimed discrimination and recently fired me without just cause and gave me a two page termination letter indicating made up charges and statements of incompetence, howeveer I worked for the organization for over twelve months without a previous complaint.

About Covenant HealthCare

One of the largest, most comprehensive health care providers north of metro Detroit, Covenant HealthCare is a non-profit health – Read more