Covenant HealthCare Employee Review

View all Covenant HealthCare reviews

Your coworkers
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MI22 November 2013
I work with wonderful people who are always willing to help when the need arises. I have learned many job skills and feel I have learned a lot about people. The hardest part of the job is taking care of an assortment of patients at the same time, gyn surgical patients, moms that are still pregnant and postpartum moms and babies. There are different mindsets in caring for all of these types of patients and different flow sheets needed and sometimes it is hard to know where these patients fall. We have medical patients thrown into the mix sometimes too.I find To watch these interactions between the new parents and the infants is priceless.
Pros
pay scale, good insurance, dental and eye as well
Cons
short breaks, 12 hour shifts are tiring most of the time

Other Covenant HealthCare Employee Reviews

Progressive Compay
Administrative Assistant/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB17 February 2017
Covenant Health is in the process of encouraging Professional Development for all employees. There is now e-learning available to all employees, free of charge. The benefits are very good. There is other services available at no cost to the employee. Covenant Health is in a transitional stage with a positive outcome in the very near future. Salary is very god as well
Pros
Online e-learning
Cons
transitional stage of company development
Great Company
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 November 2015
I have up to 5 patients on any given shift. I have learned alot through hands on experience on how to work with patients with different ailments and cultures. Plenty of free continuing education available. Very homey feel to it as the sites are smaller.
Pros
lots of education opportunities and nice people
Cons
politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Covenant HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.

Covenant HealthCare Reviews by Location